BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsSlip
Pure Silk Sleepmask Zodiac Edition Gemini

Slip Pure Silk Sleepmask Zodiac Edition Gemini

by Slip

A sleep mask made of pure silk filler with internal lining and Zodiac embroidery. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: Dryness, Frizz, and Breakage Highlighted Ingredients: - 100% Mulberry Silk - Silk Filler What Else You Need to Know: Slipsilk™ is specially-commissioned and made to Slip's exacting standards, developed and refined over 10 years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.

is it comfortable to wear when sleeping?
Start your review of Slip Pure Silk Sleepmask Zodiac Edition Gemini!
Diavion M.
I got this as a gift and I just want to say I genuinely love it. It felt nice on my skin but me personally I have insomnia so it still was hard to sleep. This was good because keeping it on meant I could go to sleep easier because I opened my eyes and seen nothing.
Maija A.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish the band was a little smaller, because it’s silk it’s easy for it to slip off your head- I have a small head and since the band is elastic you’d think they’d make it smaller because it stretches, other than that it’s great, just wish it came in a smaller size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...