SlimQuick Ultra Fat Burner uploaded by Laura G.

BY SLIMQUICK

Dietary Supplement Designed for Women™ New! Ultra Formula! Lose up to 25 lbs Quickly!+ 6 Ways Women Lose Weight™* Water Appetite Energy Metabolism Stress Burn Calories Triple Action Burn! Burn Fat* Burn Carbs* Burn Calories* Clinically Researched Key Ingredients SlimQuick® Ultra Fat Burner is designed to address six ways that women lose weight. It uses clinically researched key ingredients that work in a unique combination to burn fat, calories and carbs.* The SlimQuick® Ultra Fat Burner formula offers 300% the weight-loss power vs. diet alone.+ Offers female Weight Loss like no other! SlimQuick® Ultra Fat Burner helps: Reduce Excess Water* Burn Calories* Reduce Stress* Increase Metabolism* Increase Energy* Reduce Appetite* Lose up to 3x the Weight vs. diet alone! In a multi-centered double blind clinical study, women consuming a see more...

• Is it secure for breasfeeding moms?1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use with extreme dieting? Am thinking of ...1 Answers
  • How is this product at curbing your hunger?1 Answers
Jasmine M.
Tinley Park
Review for: 72 Caplets more...
I lost no weight while taking 6 pills a day. I ate less and did light exersise...but nothing. I have pcos and insulin resistance...these pills do not target insulin resistance and that is a major reason why some women have a hard time losing weight. Moderate size pills. Didn't curb appetite. No side effects. I'm so disappointed.
Laura G.
Greenfield , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
LOVE this product not only taste good but helps you keep off some weight also helps with any food craving I love to order it from Jet.com since you can get them at a reasonable price and mailed to you in about 2-3 days I order 3 at a time pay about 14$ each or less for each one while at the store they are 20$ each
T H.
This product didn't work for me at all. It didn't make me feel full, I didn't lose weight either. There were no side effect it was almost like I wasn't taking anything at all. I was only trying to lose 10lbs , I will not buy this again
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Im writing this review as I try to fall asleep(2:22am) Ive wanted to try slimquick for awhile because I heard how amazing the product was and how great it helps with weightloss...well it was a lie(for me that is) My first day of taking them I felt fine,not as much energy,but by the afternoon my head did hurt and I was feeling a little ill..Day two i tried again...feeling more tired(still no energy) head was still pounding and i started shaking every now and then. Now I'm on my third day and its still having the same effect on me.But now i find myself not being able to fall asleep and I took the pill back at 5pm yesterday afternoon..I will be returning the product back to the store because I see nothing but trouble..I will just go back to working a little harder at the gym to get me weight down.Now don't get me wrong some people do fine using weightloss pills..I just don't see this one for me

Oh and another thing ladies..If you have iron-deficiency anemia or thyroid disorders do not use.
Roni B.
Not as effective as the others out there. Green tea was what gave me the energy and that's just it. Not much else has really done anything for me. Disappointing. You truly get what you pay for.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this when I was in my junior and senior year of high school. I was also working a full time job.

I really did lose about 20-30lbs in about 2 months. and that was only taking 2 pills, once a day, before I went to work. since I worked a fast paced job, that was my exercise. I loved this product. I recently bought more, but I'm always forgetting to take them.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
I took this for about 2 months, and saw no improvements in my overall weight. I worked out three times a week, and took this everyday. I was trying to lose belly fat, and the only thing I will say it did was give me a lot of energy which was good, and allowed me to work out and not feel lazy. I'm assuming the green tea was what gave me the energy, but other than that no big improvement in weight loss for me.
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
I got this not to loose that much weight, just what it says, to loose the water weight. I also want to boost my metabolism. I only have been taking for a couple of weeks, and i see some changes, not looking for drastic in a short period of time. I would suggest working out if you are trying to see major results.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
I've tried SlimQuick a long time ago. I was not impressed at all. At that time in my life I was in college but working out at least 3x a week and I saw no change in my weight. Not giving one star because at least it wasn't like Hydroxycut which made me gain weight.
Chante H.
One word GREAT !!! if you cant really get to the gym or do at home workouts then this could possibly m=be for you, it deffinetly held my appetite throughout the day until i got home later in the evening after work!!!! you might not lose the weight as fast as youd like if you don't throw in a daily workout, lost about 15-20 lbs in about 3 weeks on this one
Sarah K.
Is this really worth the price of it??
Anna S.
Chico, CA
I really want to try this, has anyone actually lost weight using it?
Gracie C.
Is it healthy? Fda approved? Does it work?
Stephanie B.
Buies Creek, NC
I just got this (2 bottles at Walmart for $9 and some change). I'm not looking to lose a grand amount of weight. Is this going to be helpful in jump-starting my weight loss, or did I just waste $9?
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
Is this safe to use with extreme dieting? Am thinking of going paleo and am unsure of it this will push me over the top. Also, can this product affect my cardiac health?

Target