SlimQuick Ultra Caffeine Free Calorie Burner uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY SLIMQUICK

Dietary Supplement Designed for Women™ New! Ultra Formula! Lose up to 25 lbs Quickly!+ 6 Ways Women Lose Weight™* Burn Calories Antioxidants Stress Metabolism Burn Carbs Fatigue Jitter-Free Formula Over 99% Caffeine-Free Formula With Super-Antioxidant Acai Clinically Researched Key Ingredients SlimQuick® Ultra Caffeine Free Calorie Burner is designed to address six ways that women lose weight. It uses clinically researched key ingredients that work in a unique combination to burn calories and carbs.* The SlimQuick® Ultra Caffeine Free Calorie Burner formula offers 300% the weight-loss power vs. diet alone.+ Offers female Weight Loss like no other! SlimQuick® Ultra Caffeine Free Calorie Burner helps:   Burn Calories* Provide Antioxidants* Reduce Stress* Increase Metabolism* Burn Carbs* Reduce Fatigue* Lose up to 3x the Weight vs. d see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "While it didn't have any of the negative side effects that I experienced with other fat burners and diet supplements, it didn't exactly work either." in 1 review
Aisha A.
Did nothing and tastes really weird. I wish that I didn't purchase this. Won't be using any more
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
I tried this product for 2 months straight while dieting and exercise and I do not believe it helped increase my weight loss.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
This is just an expensive water pill in a fancy package. Does nothing. Save your money.
Emily B.
Lexington, KY
This did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't even help me purge water weight!
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
This product is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad it does absloutly nothing.
Jennifer B.
Anaheim, CA
I dont find this product really works. I felt no difference and saw no difference after using before and during summer months on it. I gave it more about 5 months. I worked out as intense as before, sometimes twice a day 4 to 5 days a week. I ate well and followed directions. I did not gain weight on it but I thought it would help me get out of my plateau and lose the fat I wanted to take off woth this supplement.
Natalia M.
I used this a while back as instructed and saw absolutely no results. While it didn't have any of the negative side effects that I experienced with other fat burners and diet supplements, it didn't exactly work either. Just avoid it, save your money, and stick to excercise and a good diet.
I would love to try this but aq little nervous. It looks like a good natural item. Has anyone used and liked this. How well and fast did it work. I just have a few extra pounds to get off and thought about using this. Anyone?
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Barbara B.
What's the best weight loss supplement if this one doesn't help?