BY SLIMQUICK

Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just felt as though these gave me the jitters and made my metabolism run up and down. I wouldn't repurchase but they certainly make your body regular. May be all that they are good for but not work the side effects.
Jennifer H.
The first time i tried this product i had issues with stomach cramps and loose stool. I stopped the cleanse pre-maturely, but recently decided to try it again. This time i was very specific to the exercise and meal plans recommended. Now, it is my 3rd day and I've lost 2 pounds. I didn't experience any cramping at all this time.
Danielle H.
Lake wales, FL
I didn't have very good luck with this cleanse, it made me pretty nauseous and sick to my stomach. I have a friend that used it as well, but felt fine during it. Works differently for everyone.
stephanie w.
If I could leave zero stars I would. This stuff made me so sick I couldn't keep my food down... I guess that's how it gets you to loose weight.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
My sister raved about this and I tried it after her raves and seeing commercials. it just was not for me. had some not so good side effects
Stephanie  P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hated it. It really wasn't much of a cleanse. Just blown money in a box, but I"m thankful I have found a great one from AdvoCare now.
Arielle B.
Works great ... but you need to make sure that you are going to be home for a few days... definitely would not do during a work week.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this once, a while back and all I felt was like a strong laxative. Really bad morning cramps and very powerful loose stool.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
didn't like the way this made me feel! felt really jittery and my heart raced and hot feeling in cheeks! just not for me!
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
I was so happy when they came out with this quick cleanse! I have always been a fan of these products!
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
Who has had success with this? I've heard great reviews
Charlin F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I find these? And how is the pricing?
How fast do you see the results with this product?
Jennifer M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What exactly is the process with this? Fasting or just adding to your diet?
Amanda J.