BY SLIMQUICK

Dietary Supplements Designed For Ladies&Trade; Buy 1 Get 1 Free Inside 100% Authentic Fast Absorption Liquid Softgels New Slimquick Raspberry Ketone Delivers 100% Authentic Raspberry Ketone In A Liquid Softgel For Faster Absorption.&Nbsp; Slimquick Is The #1 Selling Weight-Loss Brand Designed For Ladies.** Faster Absorption Liquid Softgels Slimquick Raspberry Ketone Is Formulated In A Liquid Softgel To Provide Faster Absorption. 100% Authentic Raspberry Ketone Slimquick Raspberry Ketone Contains 100% Authentic Raspberry Ketone.&Nbsp; Each Bottle Is Carefully Manufactured In An Audited Manufacturing Facility To Ensure 100% Quality You Can Trust. Certificate Of Authenticity Look For The Certificate Of Authenticity Inside This Box.&Nbsp; We Guarantee That What Is On The Label Is Exactly What You Get In The Bottle. Made In Usa From Foreign And Domestic Ingredients **Based On Iri F/D/Mx Sales For Slimquick Brand Latest 52 Wks Ending Feb 24/13. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I personally like this because of the vitamins I am getting from just staying hydrated which is a must and it tastes much better than water. I would recommend using this with another supplement.
Tracy E.
Trenton, OH
I used this product and received no benefit from it. I tried it for two weeks and gave up. The bottle is still under the counter collecting dust.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I took these and could not tell any sort of difference. It did not curb my appetite or anything. I think it may be hype?
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
Have tried this did not help me. It did not help control my appetite. It now sitting in my hall closet collecting dust.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Okay, I used this for a little bit. It works in the beginning but after that you will not see much water weight lost.
Kimberly S.
Oak Grove, KY
I don't really like taste of water but with this product I get a infused taste as well as a curbed appetite.
Jean D.
Rochester, NY
Do these really work? Am starting a no carb diet and hoping to find something to help quick start it.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Does this upset your tummy?