SlimQuick Pure Weight-Loss Protein Powder, Double Chocolate, 10.58 oz uploaded by Aeryl C.

BY SLIMQUICK

Dietary Supplement New Weight Loss Protein Designed for Women* Helps Lose 3X the Weight 20g Protein Per Day With BioPure Green Tea Helps lose 3X the weight! New Slimquick Pure Protein is the only protein supplement designed specifically to help women lose 3 times the weight. Plus, Slimquick Pure Protein tastes incredibly delicious and provides 20 grams of whey protein and 6 grams of fiber per day! Biopure Green Tea. Only Slimquick Pure Protein is made with BioPure Green Tea, a natural extract that has been shown in a published clinical study to help overweight women lose 3 times the weight versus dieting alone, in just 13 weeks. Rest assured, Slimquick Pure Protein contains natural ingredients, including whey protein, antioxidants, calcium and natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
[product:slimquick-pure-weight-loss-protein-powder,-double-chocolate,-10.58-oz]

So I purchased this as part of an Ibotta rebate. I was immediately upset to open the container to see it was only half full. I emailed the company to inform them that I was shocked to see the package half filled, and they responded by telling me they would send me a replacement. They also said they're typically 70% full. I gave them my address and told me that they're unwilling to ship to my po box. I am unsatisfied with the product itself. I would not purchase this again. I m out money that could have went toward a product that I know works. I lost no weight with this product. I used it as directed and with a combo of cardio and strength exercise
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I decided to try this product out because it was geared towards women and weight loss. I really wasn't a huge fan of the flavor or the texture. I would use it if I'm in a bind but I wouldn't purposely go out and get it again just not my preference.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
I just bought this a few days ago. I'm not a fan of the taste. but I guess it's something I have to get used to.

I don't use the serving suggestions on the label (1 scoop for 4oz of water) I actually double and use milk.

the bottle costs 20$ and I feel like it's. a little expensive for how much is actually in the bottle.

it's not bad, but I'll see how it goes with my exercise at the gym.
Carrie B.
Seminary, MS
I love this flavor. I have seen a change in my weight but I've changed several things, not just this. I mix mine with milk instead of water to give it a chocolate milk feel. I'll get it again for sure.
Desirae P.
Baltimore, MD
Great taste. Bought it in chocolate and vanilla. Bests protein shake mix I've found so far. It has green tea in it as well so it can help boost your matabolism.
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I love the flavor. It does not taste chalky like a lot of other protein powders. I have no problem recommend Slimquick to anyone.
Brittany L.
I love this product and use it daily I have dropped 11 pounds in two weeks using slim quick pure !
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
It tastes really good. It does keep you full. It lasts about 30 days. It's a good option for weight management. I wasn't expecting to loose weight with it but it did helped to curve any cravings.
Natasha Z.
Woodbridge , VA
Does this really work? I'm looking for something that will actually help aid in losing water weight and fat. My weights hit a plateau. So I'm looking for something to help me out of this. Does it curb appetite?