BY SLIMQUICK

Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
The taste of this protein shake powder is excellent. I used the vanilla and I didn't find it to have the chalky taste that so many protein powders do. I didn't lose any weight in an accelerated fashion while using the product but it helps to keep cravings at bay. The protein powder is sweet and tastes really good and if you have a sweet tooth, it is definitely a satisfying snack. Ingredients are healthy and natural and I find this to be a trusted brand.
diane c.
Love the way it tastes! When I first bought this I didn't believe itd work but it does !!! And I am so happy because I look amazzingggg now !(: Try it out.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Does this work/help?? I'm trying to loose weight before my wedding and do not want to waste time or money on something that won't work??
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Dose this really work i need honest opinions