BY SLIMQUICK

Slimquick® Caffeine Free Dietary Supplement Caplets.
#1 selling weight-loss brand for women†.
Designed for Women™.
Over 99% caffeine free.
Metabolism.
Stress.
Burn calories.
Hormones.
Fatigue.
Water.
6 ways women lose Weight™*.
Lose up to 25 lbs.
Clinical strength.
60 caplets. see more...

• Does this really help and do I have to always take these ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tired this? 2 Answers
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I tried this as well as another Slimquick one and neither of them did anything at all for me. I've used both of them along with my diet and exercise routine to boost it, and nothing extra happened that I wasn't already doing on my own. Waste of way too much money.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I tried this and it didn't work that well for me. I remember liking the slimquick drinks but that's just because they tasted good. I don't think anyone should try this stuff without consulting with a doctor.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't personally use this but I have talked to my mom about it and she says it doesn't seem to benefit her. It may be because she doesn't exercise enough but from her perspective, its not a good choice.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff will make you SICK. Just exercise and diet like normal. If you're trying to lose a TON of weight - this ESPECIALLY isn't for you.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I am not a big fan of SlimQuick because it didn't really have any effect on me at all and that was after trying the product for 2 months.
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
I have tried several of the Slim Quick products hoping for the best ... unfortunately, this brand doesn't seem to work for me.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I do not trust, nor use this product. I would not suggest that others do. It is a fad and what is lost quickly comes back.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
This stuff was the worst. It honestly made me so sick. I regret buying this product and would not recommend it to anyone.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
When I used this it made my heart race with sweats and feeling like your goung to pass out and get sick not fun at all
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff can't be healthy for anyone trying to lose weight. Made me super jittery from all of the caffeine!
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
Has anyone tired this?
Donyela A.
Bronx, NY
Does this really help and do I have to always take these to stay slim?