Slimmies Weight Loss Chocolates, Bites 30 bites uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SLIMMIES

Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
slimmies was successful in that even though i did not exercise regularly I still lost 4 lbs in 21 days. If I had exercised I believe I would have lost more.
Kathy Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I want to try some of those. Hopefully it does helps me and my friend. We both want to lose weight by any day and any time. :)
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
These really work and taste great. Keep you active & full longer doesn't make you have the runs so is a really good product.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Chocolate to lose weight,who couldn't stay on that diet?These actually taste pretty good,give them a try.
Tina’s N.
Orlando , FL
Yasmin C.
Washington, DC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are wonderful! Perfect little bites to help you lose weight! No prepping needed
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These things are terrible for your body it harms your body's and kills the nutrients
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
me gusta comer cereales estos son muy buenos agradables me brindan mucha energía por lo que siempre estoy activa
Annika A.
Tallinn
I'm not really into the flavor. I can't get over that long enough to see if this works. I would not buy it again.
morgan l.
Milford, OH
Do these actually work?
Maria G.
Do these work? I'm trying to slim down and lose weight but I don't want to take things that put me in risk you know. I've heard things like this mess up with your fertility and if you want to have kids you can't and all these things but I don't know if they are true. also where can you purchase these and for how much?
Elly Q.
glenview, IL
Does this really work? if so how long and what are the rules of regulations lol
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these more of an appetite suppressant or a laxative?
Brittney V.
Do these actually work? Only answer if you hav actually tried them