BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder allows you to satisfy your cravings with protein and fibre in every delectable serving pure amor.

Jessica Z.
I love this meal replacement powered! It tastes great and leaves me feeling full for hours. It is easy to make and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend to those trying to lose weight and get fit!
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I usually get the chocolate flavor. They are so good. It really does curb your appetite. I can't think of anything wrong about this product. Very yummy and not too expensive.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Have always favourited this flavour and this brand. I find myself full of energy when drinking them and the best part is, you can reuse the bottle with the powders.!
Samantha T.
folkestone
Extremely tasty and filling. For the last two months I've been the same weight and it wasn't budging. I started this diet two weeks ago and I've already lost 5 pounds. I am not overweight I just want to get back down to a smaller size so this is perfect.
Hiba N.
Montreal, QC
The best product for burning fat and be slim fast! I am using it since like a month and it works really good! I only replace my lunch with slim fast because its not good if you use it a lot ! Replace one meal and eat healthy and you gonna see the results quickly !
Cecilia N.
Edmonton
I am trying to lose weight because I have let myself go. It's time to make a change. I was walking through walmart and I saw slimfast. I just buy it without thinking. ...I read the label that days keeps hunger away for 4 hours. I started yesterday and I can surely say I wasn't hungry. The shakes were delicious. I feel if I stick to it I will see results. There are different flavors to chose from. I promise you guys you will like it. Will update in a week my progress thus far. #teamslimfast