BeveragesProtein ShakesSlimFast
Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes

SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes

Shake Up Your Weight Loss With Rich Chocolate Royale Shake Mix. Perfect On Its Own Or Added To Your Favorite Recipe, It’s Sure To Give You The Chocolate Flavor You Want, Without The Guilt. Packed With 10g Of Protein, 5g Of Fiber, And 24 Vitamins And Minerals, It’s Nutritious And Delicious. Each Container Makes Twelve Servings.

Does it really works and how king does it take to achieve the result ?
Does anyone else use this product?
Start your review of SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes!
Adrian G.
Gray Court, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I had a “shaker” bottle I’d mix this in with some almond milk. It tastes pretty good, but can be chalky, which is no fun. Overall, I’d recommend it to anyone who wanted to give it a shot! It tastes like chocolate milk if you mix it with milk or a milk alternative, just a bit chalkier.
Claudia
miami
Bought it a month ago and drink it at night sometimes to avoid sweet cravings. Like the flavor even when it is a little bit to sweet for me .
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
The original line of shake mixes are my absolute favorite! They mix much more smoothly than others and the taste is amazing! I've been using them on and off to either loose a few pounds or maintain my weight for years!
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I really liked this product. It tasted really good and smoothies. I never got around to making food out of it but I'm sure you could.
Melissa W.
It’s been a few years since I’ve had SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes. They were very easy to make and take in a shaker bottle. The taste was chocolatey and it kept me full until my next meal. With exercise, I was able to successfully lose weight. I do like that there is a wide variety of product offerings from SlimFast to help you lose weight.
Diana V.
Las Vegas
I so much easier than counting calories all day! Or making menus, how I only have to worry about 1 meals and easy healthy snacks or the ones they have!
Marlen R.
Bronx, NY
SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Marlen R.
I love this product because it is super good to others, it is good for us girls who want to lose weight because this product helps you to do that, it is a food replacement for more effective eating well and doing a little exercise.SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Love this product. I have been drinking this for years! I add skim milk and the chocolate flavor is really good. It has no “diet” taste in my opinion. I put it in the freezer for about 15 minutes so it’s more like a milkshake. Yum 😋
Michelle C.
McLean , VA
I love chocolate and this is a great product with an amazing flavor and taste. It’s a good product
Kathy S.
Peoria, IL
I bought this for a meal replacement. It started off pretty good. Well every time I used this, my craving for bad food went up 90 percent! Don't know exactly why but I won't buy ths again.