BY SLIMFAST #55 in Protein Shakes

Even With A Fancy Name, French Vanilla Meal Replacement Shakes Are The Simple Way To Lose Weight Fast. Packed With 10g Of Protein, 5g Of Fiber, And 24 Vitamins And Nutrients, It’s The Perfect Combination Of Sweet And Slimming. Looking To Shake It Up Even More? Add It To Your Morning Coffee As A Creamer.

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I like drinking this in the mornings before work. I work for 5 hours and honestly I don't get hungry until I leave work. It controls my hunger, and it is a good meal replacement. I got a sample of this from pinchme and I decided to buy it right away.
lakean B.
Morehead ky
I really love this flavour. It has help me with weight loss. Plus, if you mix it with almond milk. It taste really good. You can find this at Walmart.
Nazareth S.
Just in time to lose some inches for the summer! It's delicious, I drink this for breakfast before work and I love it!
Ana C.
Bellevue, NE
Can I mix this with water?