SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder uploaded by Dunya S.SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder uploaded by Amber O.SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder uploaded by Cecilia N.

BY SLIMFAST

The SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder allows you to satisfy your cravings with protein and fibre in every delectable serving pure amor. see more...

Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Review for: SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder
I love this meal replacement powered! It tastes great and leaves me feeling full for hours. It is easy to make and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend to those trying to lose weight and get fit!
Amber O.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
Review for: SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder
I usually get the chocolate flavor. They are so good. It really does curb your appetite. I can't think of anything wrong about this product. Very yummy and not too expensive.
Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.
Edmonton
I am trying to lose weight because I have let myself go. It's time to make a change. I was walking through walmart and I saw slimfast. I just buy it without thinking. ...I read the label that days keeps hunger away for 4 hours. I started yesterday and I can surely say I wasn't hungry. The shakes were delicious. I feel if I stick to it I will see results. There are different flavors to chose from. I promise you guys you will like it. Will update in a week my progress thus far. #teamslimfast
Dunya S.
Dunya S.
Kitchener
Review for: SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder
I got this because I've gained a bit of weight on vacation and want to tone up. I mixed it with fat free milk. I was shocked too see that it was.. actually good. It's not cheap, but it's cheaper than alot of other diet shakes out there.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Montreal, QC
Review for: SlimFast Meal Replacement Shake Mix Powder
The best product for burning fat and be slim fast! I am using it since like a month and it works really good! I only replace my lunch with slim fast because its not good if you use it a lot ! Replace one meal and eat healthy and you gonna see the results quickly !