BeveragesProtein ShakesSlimFast
Low Carb High Protein Creamy Chocolate Shakes

SlimFast Low Carb High Protein Creamy Chocolate Shakes

For Use as Part of a Low Carb Diet ~ 2g+ Net Carbs per Shake 180 Calories per Shake. Pick 2 Shakes a Day 3 snacks, 2 Slim-Fast shakes or meal bars, plus 1 balanced meal. Up to 4 Hours Hunger Control. 20g Protein. 5g Fiber 4 - 10fl oz Bottles ~ Total:  40fl oz 1-800-SLIMFAST *Net carbs calculation:  Total Carbohydrates 4g - Fiber 2g = 2g+ Net Carbs For those individuals watching their carbs, fiber is subtracted from total carbs since it has a minimal impact on blood sugar.

how good is this product?
How effective are these protein shakes? Stable enough to loose weight and how much weight would I loose if I were to replace them for a meal?
Start your review of SlimFast Low Carb High Protein Creamy Chocolate Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I suppose good choice for a quick meal replacement but not enough good calories/nutritional value to make this a habit. in reviews
I loved these shakes before I was pregnant its a quick easy way to have a good breakfast or lunch and it did help me lose weight and they tast great just like a milkshake love them:)in reviews
Probably the best tasting weight loss shake out there, however, I don't know how effective it was on me considering it had a lot of sugar.in reviews
I'm gonna.be honest, I've never stuck with a slim fast diet but I can say that they taste pretty good to be a "protein shake" especially the chocolate flavored. in reviews
The chocolate tastes like a sweeter chocolate milk but it did not help me lose weight or curb my hunger/ cravings.in reviews
Lekisha M.
Lumberton, NC
I love the fact that these are tastier than most other meal replacement shakes. They can tend to have an aftertaste, but it's not a major problem.
Emma M.
Moneta, VA
Love love love this product. great for helping hold me over during the day and helping to keep me from eating too much junk
Dawn  P.
Jacksonville, FL
These low carb high protein shakes are great!!! I love the chocolate flavored 😀 I maintain a low carb, high protein, high fiber diet. I have lost weight and feel better health wise. I have more energy and don't feel as bogged down. I can grab and go with these shakes too 🤗 A very fast and tasty way to get protein.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to drink these in the morning before I went to school because I had to get up really early. These always filled me up really well till lunch or I could get a snack. They also taste amazing and kind of like chocolate milk.
teresa C.
Charlotte, MI
I've tried these in place of my usual medifast shakes, not bad. A little chalky but not a bad replacement.
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
We wanted to expand our health turning older and the delicious taste of the shakes makes it easy to maintain. New Year new me!
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love to use these when I'm busy with the kids or out running errands. i can grab one on the run an never worry about having to slow down to cook or have an unhealthy snack. plus its delicious! not many of these shake offer a great taste an complete appetite control with nutrition that is so meaningful! i just love this shake!
Judith F.
San Andreas, CA
Love that there is a low carb, high protein option. Filling as a meal substitute and I don’t have to worry about spiking my blood sugar.
Joy Z.
Lees Summit, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not a bad taste. I like to watch my carb intake throughout the day. I can get a boost of protein without all the sugar. This tastes good and is a quick boost of protein.
Danielle  B.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I didn’t like it very chalky in the mouth feel. It didn’t taste good at all to me. I haven’t bought it since
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
George M.
Edinburgh
il y a 2 ans
Darlene R. il y a 2 ans
I didn’t notice any loss but I only tried them for a short while.
Tova J.
il y a 3 ans
Sandee H. il y a un an
My husband and I like it. I don't think it taste chalky or have a bad aftertaste. Have you thought about buying a single and testing it out?