BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Make all your Slimdown wishes come true! Each bite is a little slice of heaven, with 8g of protein and 6g of fiber to keep you satisfied. But, the real treat will be how confident you feel in your birthday suit after your Slimdown is complete!

Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
This is horrible, I am a fan of slim fast products and was very excited to see a birthday cake flavor. Let me tell you if your birthday cake taste like this, it is going to be the worse birthday ever. Compared to the "Oh yeah" bars, this is nothing, I loved the price 3.49$ for 5, but absolutely hated this bar, I guess it controls my appetite by giving me a gag worthy taste
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
I like this favor meal bar it's a lot better than the other flavors it just has a weird after taste but still pretty good
Nettie m.
Does it taste amazing? I mean amazing enough for 180 calories? Unless it's meant to be a meal replacement I like my bars approx 150 cal--even Quest bars have a bit more cal than I prefer. My go to is think thin.
Sandy R.
I really want to buy these... But how are they? R they good? Or should I stick to the shake only?
Mika C.