BeveragesProtein ShakesSlimFast
Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes

SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Up to 4 Hours Hunger Control Clinically Proven Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* Rich Chocolate Royale Naturally Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 10g Protein 5g Fiber 190 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Claire V.
I used to drink these a long time ago, before healthier smoothies became widely available. The shakes taste kinda sorta pretty good to me, but they definitely taste like supplements. They do you work while as a meal replacement, but I’m only giving them to me meows because there are so many better products out there. I should note that I have kind of strange preferences in terms of what tastes good or bad in the health food realm so it’s worth giving these a try if you like chocolate. If they appeal to you, maybe you’ll get a skinny as the kitty in the picture.
Stacy G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I’m constantly on the go at work. Slim fast helps me get a quick fix until I have time to eat. Chocolate royal is my favorite!
Tina C.
Staten Island, NY
I thought this might be a good meal replacement for me. The ingredients show lots of vitamins. After the 2nd one I started to feel very ill. Even though these are advertised as gluten free they are not. I have Celiac so I was extremely sick. It is also high in sugar and carbs. I would not trust this product or it’s ingredients.
Madeleine G.
I love Slim Fast shakes. I drink them for breakfast & drink a lot of water with them and it definitely controls my hunger until lunch time. & they taste great!
Yali P.
Philadelphia, PA
SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Yali P.
I lost 66lbs on slim fast 2 years ago and hoping to do it again after regaining weight after lupus treatment. this shake taste very good. makes me feel full. definitely curbs appetite for 4 hours.
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
So staying at home all of 2020 has taken a toll on my body and I decided I need to get myself back in shape. Supplementing these shakes in place of a meal really does help, but you have to combine it with a daily workout routine to get desired results. You can pick these up at walmart in the diet isle by the other protein shakes. Be sure to shake these up or they can be a bit chunky towards the bottom.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
My favorite meal replacement shake. It tastes great (no chalky or weird after taste) and keeps me full. Great option on the go in the morning.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Jennifer E.
Brockport, NY
I love this flavor. I have tries the other flavor but I think that this one is the best out of all of them. It is rich and creamy nice smooth chocolate taste. They are also satisfying.
Kaitlin B.
If you like a dark chocolate taste this is the shake for you. I prefer the French Vanilla shake just because it doesn't taste as bad. I stay full for hours but it wasn't as effective as anything i have tried in the past.

Looking for your answer?