SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Karen M.SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Yali P.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Up to 4 Hours Hunger Control Clinically Proven Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* Rich Chocolate Royale Naturally Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 10g Protein 5g Fiber 190 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
I love the slim fast rich chocolate. It is like thick chocolate milk. It really fills you up. I'll drink it around 11 and I'm not hungry till 3ish! I bought it at Kroger and they are not super expensive!
Delaney N.
Elkhart, IN
It taste good probably one of the best tasting loose weight drink. I love how it keeps me full longer than meal would. But one thing I wish about this product is that it had more flavors maybe like strawberry.
Kaitlin B.
If you like a dark chocolate taste this is the shake for you. I prefer the French Vanilla shake just because it doesn't taste as bad. I stay full for hours but it wasn't as effective as anything i have tried in the past.
Yali P.
Philadelphia, PA
I lost 66lbs on slim fast 2 years ago and hoping to do it again after regaining weight after lupus treatment. this shake taste very good. makes me feel full. definitely curbs appetite for 4 hours.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
I enjoy drinking Slim fast.Their products works as good as they say they would.I like going on liquid diets at times,and this is definitely what helps me with hunger.Its also such a great tasting flavor.
Jennifer E.
Brockport, NY
I love this flavor. I have tries the other flavor but I think that this one is the best out of all of them. It is rich and creamy nice smooth chocolate taste. They are also satisfying.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
These taste great. I go on a liquid diet sometimes, and this features in it. It gives me energy, fills me up, and offers nutrients I need when I'm not getting them elsewhere.
Madeleine G.
I love Slim Fast shakes. I drink them for breakfast & drink a lot of water with them and it definitely controls my hunger until lunch time. & they taste great!
Breanne F.
This tastes delicious, and is filling when you first drink it, but after even just a couple hours, I felt hungry again. It says it's supposed to help curb hunger and cravings for 4 hours, so this was not very effective for me. But it really does taste great!