SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Vanilla Cream Shakes uploaded by Lisa B.

BY SLIMFAST #86 in Protein Shakes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The SlimFast Plan™. Two delicious SlimFast meal replacement shakes or bars per day. One balanced 500 calorie meal per day. Three tasty snacks: fruit, veggies, or SlimFast snack bars per day.Join us on Facebook or SlimFast.com to learn more about the SlimFast Plan™ and easy recipes.

Valerie C.
I received this for free in the slim fast voxbox, and absolutely hated it. I threw it out. I knew I probably wouldn't like it, since I haven't liked any vanilla flavored shakes in the past. It was very thick and very sweet for me personally. I actually went out and bought the creamy milk chocolate flavor, and loved it. I also found the chocolate one didn't feel as thick.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I live this flavor!! The only thing better is their Strawberries & Cream flavor!! I consider myself to be picky with flavors but these two are out of this world delicious