SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Amanda R.SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by SONIA A.SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Clinically Provenbr Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* Vanilla Cream Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 20g Protein 1g Fiber 180 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

• What does this protein shake taste like? And does it help...1 Answers
Rebecca W.
I received this in my Slim-Fast VoxBox. The taste was good and it made me feel full for 4 hours, but after that I felt light headed and really hungry. I probably would have to pair this with some fruit and yogurt to make sure I'm getting enough calories to where I'm not going to pass out.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I was very impressed that they have 20g of protein and a lot of other beneficial ingredients. It kept me full for a couple of hours. The vanilla creme flavor was good but I would have preferred chocolate or strawberry.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I recently received this product in my vox box and I didn't like it at all. I enjoyed all of my other Slimfast products, but the shake just wasn't for me. It had a bad after taste. I think I will try the chocolate shake because I heard that one is better.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I really enjoyed the Slim Fast Ready to Drink High Portion meal replacement shake. This is so convenient to have when your on to go and do not have any time to make a Slim Fast shake.These shakes are also extremely delicious in taste I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Warner Robins, GA
I received this product for testing purposes.
I'll start by saying it is Super tasty and a great meal replacement. The only bad thing I have to say is it only filled me up for about 2-3 hours. It was super convenient and taste really good. I will be buying again in the future.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I really love this stuff. It taste like birthday cake to me and really does keep me full for a couple of hours. I use it for breakfast the meal that's hardest for me to get to. I would definitely recommend!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I like both the vanilla and chocolate high protein shakes. They keep me full from breakfast until lunch with just an apple in between. This along with exercise has allowed me to lose 20 pounds.
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I was super surprised how full this actually kept me, I received the chocolate one in my voxbox and went out to buy more, this was my favorite flavor and was absolutely delicious!
Danielle S.
these r great for a busy day or just busy ppl who need a quick very healthy, packed full of vitamins, minerals and protine meal supplement. i know how having a busy life is...i also know that im lacking in meals what my body really needs! its tastes good 2.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I like these shakes. They taste really good and feel you up. Good for meal replacement. I like drinking them for breakfast. I would recommend these.
Molly W.
Mount Vernon, OH
What does this protein shake taste like? And does it help you with working out?