SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Amanda R.SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by SONIA A.SlimFast Balanced Nutrition High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY SLIMFAST

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Clinically Provenbr Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* Vanilla Cream Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 20g Protein 1g Fiber 180 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

• What does this protein shake taste like? And does it help...1 Answers
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Slim fast products are great for on the go something quick and they fill you up its a great product if you really want to lose weight and course like anything you have to work out with it in order to see results
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
creamy vanilla smoothie was good.

I really enjoyed the Slim Fast High Portion meal replacement shake. The calories are not high enough to replace a entire meal but it is enough to have as a breakfast shake and the high protein helps last until lunch. I think it would be great for people like me who have a hard time digesting foods. I have a stomach illness where my stomach digest foods slowly and if I eat a lot at a time I end up in pains smoothies, shakes and protein bars are a excellent way to use for people like myself which is why I have used the Slim fast products since high school. I have enjoyed the new products that are out now with more protein. I would not have gotten the creamy vanilla I would have chosen the chocolate, strawberry or the cappuccino flavors instead. I loved how convenient the bottles are to have when your on to go and do not have any time to mix up a Slim Fast shake. I have been using slim fast for years and the shakes have improved since the mix powered stuff you make yourself. There is no chalky powder or gritty after taste. I highly suggest this product just in a different flavor. Influenster sent me the creamy vanilla for testing purposes other wise I usually buy the chocolate flavors.

Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
These don't taste bad, but after tasting Walmart's Equate version, I haven't been able to go back to Slim Fast. Equate's version tastes better, is bigger, and cheaper.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using these about two weeks ago and I love them. I drink them at lunch with either veggies or some fruit. I'm down four pounds and I think that's a good start.
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
I love the taste a lot! The only issue is that it doesn't keep me full for that long. It's good for a meal replacement though. Kind of on the pricey side, unfortunately. Overall, still satisfied
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
This delicious slim-fast vanilla crème shake came in my vox box and I went out to purchase more.. I absolutely loved this shake.! Great for satisfying and curbing appetite. It has this delicious creamy taste even if it only has 1 gram of sugar and its only 180 calories even better! I usually use this as my replacement meal after a good work out.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
These are called Slim fast advantage where i buy them from and i LOVEEEEE them. I'm on a low carb diet and these are the best there is on the market. i love all the flavors!! I have also used the atkins shakes but they are not anywhere as good or filling as these. i drink one in the morning and i have to force myself to eat after about 6 hours. i have lost 25 pounds and these have helped
Lorrie N.
Received this in my Voxbox to sample. Flavor was initially good but has a terrible aftertaste. Overall consistency and mouthfeel is average for this type of shake, but definitely recommend drinking it cold. Overall it was just okay, wouldn't go out and purchase on my own.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster, though the opinions are my own.

I was not particularly fond of the taste of these Slim Fast Shakes. Compared to other Meal Replacement Shakes I've tried, these did not taste as good. However, with 20g of protein, they are great at keeping me full until lunch time. Perhaps I would like the Chocolate flavor better!
Geri R.
Toledo, OH
I have been using slim fast products for the last week. I love them they taste great keep me full for 4 hours. High protein low calories. I am very busy in the morning so I open a slim fast drink and helps me get threw my busy morning.
Molly W.
Mount Vernon, OH
What does this protein shake taste like? And does it help you with working out?