BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Up to 4 Hours Hunger Control Clinically Proven Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* French Vanilla Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 10g Protein 5g Fiber 180 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I received this complimentary in a voxbox from Influenster. It wasn't bad, but the after taste was way too much. It tasted strange and it lingered for a while. And this shake smelled odd. I'm used to protein powders and shakes, but this was different. I don't know if I would purchase this on my own.
Shaka E.
Memphis, TN
This product was horrible! Although it is something that is full of protein and all that good stuff; it is not pleasing to the taste buds to me personally. Other than that I would recommend anyone to buy these for the purpose as a mean replacement.
Christina S.
Bristol, FL
These filled me up but I noticed that they didn't keep me full. After a few hours I would get hungry again which is not at all what I want from a meal replacement shake!
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
Received this in my #ItsYourThing Vox Box. It tastes amazing! I can't have much sugar due to health issues and with so much protein and only 1 gram of sugar this is perfect!! I will be buying these for breakfast!
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL
I heard they're really great never tried them before so I wouldn't know how they taste
Cristi T.
Batavia, OH
I have just recently been looking into finding products to help curb my appetite! How tasty are these shakes? Do they really work? What is the daily consumption of the shakes? I have tried the snacks but want something a little more fulfilling for a snack between meals
brittney d.
Are these filling? I see they say meal replacement but ive tried brands that dont fill me up and im always hungry ten minutes later. And is the taste good?