BeveragesProtein ShakesSlimFast
Balanced Nutrition Creamy Milk Chocolate

SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Creamy Milk Chocolate

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Up to 4 Hours Hunger Control Clinically Proven Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* Creamy Milk Chocolate Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 10g Protein 5g Fiber 190 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

Heard about this, but I’m not sure I should try it... does it help curb my appetite?
I have been wanting to lose weight and I would like to know if these taste good & if they actually help you lose weight?! Thanks!
Start your review of SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Creamy Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I’ve use this one trying to lose weight I find that it works everyone should try it at least once
RezzyReezy (.
Beale Afb, CA
This is definitely my favorite choice for meal supplements. I can’t stand the powdered kind because it just has a nasty taste to me . With these they are gone in seconds because it tastes as good as real chocolate milk to me, and it’s better for you !
RESHMA D.
Maple Grove, MN
SlimFast Balanced Nutrition Creamy Milk Chocolate uploaded by RESHMA D.
Whenever i feel like skipping a meal i use this drink as meal replacement. It tastes so good. I love the creamy chocolatey flavor. Its like affordable for me. It does help to weight lose. Yes I recommend it to others too.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are good for a quick lunch when o don’t have time at school to eat but need nutrients. I get these a lot.
Hetherr H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Tastes good. Better than the old cans. Useful snack to curb hunger. I like them at night.
Elizabeth Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Slim fast creamy milk chocolate shakes have always been my go to for protein shakes. Although protein shakes at the end of the day still have a protein taste to them Slim fast definitely is able to balance the flavor and texture.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
The flavor is amazing. Like drinking super thick chocolate milk. They are pretty pricey for the amount you get and let’s be honest...they just don’t cut it for meal replacement. I always feel hungry and end up eating a meal and drinking one which just doubles the calorie intake.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Lauren W.
I love grabbing one of these to drink in the morning on my way to work. The taste is great with no funny after taste. My only problem is it doesn't keep me full for very long like other drinks or bars I've tried. But over all a good product and one I'd recommend
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
This is a great breakfast shake that I love to take on busy mornings. Its so easy to grab and go. I actually enjoy the taste too, it tastes good. It holds my hunger for only about two to three hours instead of the four it advertises. Other than that, its great!