BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Look ibr Same Great Taste! Up to 4 Hours Hunger Control Clinically Proven Helps You Lose Weight Keep It Off* Creamy Milk Chocolate Artificially Flavored Meal Replacement Shake Gluten Free Balanced Nutrition 10g Protein 5g Fiber 190 Calories 24 Vitamins Minerals Kosher with Dairy 4 - 11 fl oz Bottles ~ Net Wt 44 fl oz *When used as part of the SlimFast Plan. Individual results may vary. Based on the SlimFast Plan. Check with your doctor if nursing, pregnant, under 18, following a doctor prescribed diet.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I think slim fast is great!! It tastes good, the milk chocolate version, and fills me up! Drinking it as a meal is great, however I do have to have some fruit or veggies with it to really fill me up until the next meal.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I actually really like the chocolate flavor. The problem I have is the price. It is way too expensive to drink these as suggested. Instead I can drink one every other day and I haven't noticed it helping me at all. So I'm not convinced these really help you lose weight.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
This stuff was not to bad. I always unconsciously compare these things to chocolate milk which is a horrible idea. But this was pretty good it wasn’t chocolate milk but hey it is healthier than chocolate milk.
KHADIJAH M.
A lot of Slim-Fast drinks and foods are more on the nutrition side than calorie side. However, I will say that it cam be pricey to some so I understand how people dislike the price. I do but then I will continue to buy them because it is filling enough to replace a meal. So I think of it as buying a meal. Lol. I love the nutrients this feeds my body!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
This stuff was great. I used to drink them (when it was in a can). The taste was great. This pack is at a great deal. It's very effective. I would recommend this product! I buy it at Wal-Mart. I will buy again! I'm very satisfied!
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
This is a great breakfast shake that I love to take on busy mornings. Its so easy to grab and go. I actually enjoy the taste too, it tastes good. It holds my hunger for only about two to three hours instead of the four it advertises. Other than that, its great!
Jessica D.
Eastampton, NJ
I can not get enough of these meal replacement shakes. I usally drink them in the morning or during my lunch breaks at work. The shakes usually keeps me full for about 3 hours. I purchased the shakes from Kmart ($6.49) and also Walmart ($4.89).
Lauren W.
I love grabbing one of these to drink in the morning on my way to work. The taste is great with no funny after taste. My only problem is it doesn't keep me full for very long like other drinks or bars I've tried. But over all a good product and one I'd recommend
Lily J.
Great if you're in a hurry and not skip breakfast. Personally chocolate is my favorite flavor others have an after taste. If used as a meal replacement weight loss is possible. I usually lose 1-2 lbs a week when I'm consistent with the shake.
Rebecca L.
I have been wanting to lose weight and I would like to know if these taste good & if they actually help you lose weight?! Thanks!
Haley S.
Heard about this, but I’m not sure I should try it... does it help curb my appetite?