BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinically Proven to Lose Weight & Keep It Off!

Buy on Walmart
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I received this to try and I thought it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the most delicious cookie I ever had in my life. This was quite a large and thick cookie, but it was dry. As a meal replacement it wasn’t bad but I would eat these everyday. When I saw that according to this site this product has been discontinued I am concerned
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a free sample for this. I used it a meal replacement for breakfast. It had that chalky taste, but it wasn't too bad. I was able to enjoy it. The chalkiness did tend to outweigh the chocolate flavor, but I was kept full til lunch time. Loved how much protein this has.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
This product is a very weird texture and density, bordering on rubbery. The flavor also is disappointing, almost like eating a slightly sweet piece of cardboard. Only thing in this products favor is that it did successfully curb my hunger for a few hours. But I will not be using this product in the future.
Anjuli T.
Schenectady, NY
Got a sample from Slim Fast for this bake shop double chocolate chip cookie. Packaging is very nice and clean. As for the cookie itself, very tasty! It's a meal replacement cookie and I'm bad when it comes to meals. Kept me going for the four hours. No hunger or cravings after eating cookie. Would highly recommend to family and friends.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Slimfast bake shop cookies actually tasted pretty good.  I'm not really a chocoholic or a sweet tooth but once in a while I like to enjoy a sweet snack.  I don't by snacks at home.  Thanks to this sample I tried for free from pinchme, i learned that it was really tasty.  I had it for lunch and the texture was perfect.  It wasn't mushy or really stiff either.  It did not taste chalky at all. it tasted like a regular chocolate cookie and I was satisfied afterwards with no after taste.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
I received it to try recently and I was not impressed by it. It is very hard. Microwaving it for 15 secs helped. It is sweet but I didn't find it satisfying. It did not make me feel full nor did it satisfy my sweet tooth. I am not planning to buy it in the future. I am happy I tried it though.
Janet C.
I received this free from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review. Good flavor but slight aftertaste. I could only finish half of the cookie at one time, it was too rich.
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
El sabor de la galleta en si no era malo, pero la consistencia de la galleta era muy dura, aparte no se si fue por la galleta pero en la noche me puso un poco mal del estomago, asi que tengan cuidado si les pasa lo mismo, la probe porque recibi una gratis de la susceipcion de pinch me