HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSlimFast

• 24 Vitamins and Minerals
  • 20g of Protein, 1g of Sugar
  • 190 Calories
  • Gluten-Free

Do you think that the shakes in the bottle are actually better than using the actual vanilla creame powder?
Do these taste good and do they curve your food cravings
Start your review of SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Vanilla Creme!
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Vanilla Creme uploaded by Colleen H.
I've been drinking slimfast for years!! It's a great meal replacement drink for weather you are looking to loose weight, maintain weight, or just need a quick meal on the go! I love that these have 20 grams if protein, it really hold me over until my next meal! The vanilla cream is a good flavor, although I do prefer the french vanilla.
Jessica M.
Topeka
I really enjoy the taste of this product I have been buying it for quite a while. It is great for a busy mom like me who has to sometimes just grab and run out the door it is convenient and filling for when I need it. I wish there were more flavors maybe they are just not at the location I am in
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
These are one of my favorite Slim Fast shakes. I bring one to work everyday to work with a piece of fruit and it keels me full till lunch. Taste great!
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
This product is a good meal replacement, I don't totally dig the taste though or the texture. It's helped me diet and get through the day. It's a very reasonable price. Idk if I would recommend this due to taste and texture. Definitely not my favorite.
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Slimfast! I have lost over 30 lbs along with exercise and food tracking! I purchase mine on Amazon in cases so I have enough. I enjoy the creamy vanilla flavor especially when chilled liked milkshakes. I would definitely recommend and buy more before I run out. slimfast® advanced nutrition vanilla cream meal replacement shakes
Liliana A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They taste pretty good and keeps me feeling full in the morning when I’m in a rush and they are good for you totally recommend !!!!
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great meal replacement drink, though these products tend to run a little pricey. 20 grams of protein and so many vitamins and minerals with so little sugar is amazing. I feel like the flavor is as good as it can get without taking away the nutritional value. However, vanilla can get a little boring and repetitive.
Cassidy E.
Linn Creek, MO
Not terrible for [email protected] to drink shake, but not great. Chalky and thicker than I’d like, but for a quick on the go snack shake thingy they are okay!
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Vanilla Creme uploaded by Dezira K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good, great for breakfast time and on the go! I highly recommend these! #slimfast #food #drink #shake #vanilla #health
sarahi O.
Florida
I dont use slim fast regularly but when I do I enjoy it as for a quick meal replacement. Especially when I'm at work and I dont have time to sit and eat it gives me enough energy to hold me over until I can.