HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSlimFast
SlimFast Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate

SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate

Enjoy Delicious Ready-To-Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Now With Our NEW Advanced Nutrition Formula. 4 Hours of hunger control. Plus it is clinically proven to lose weight and keep it off. 20 grams of protein, 1g of Sugar and only 190 calories per bottle.

How does the taste compare to Herbalife Shakes?
How much
Is it good for diabetic people?
Start your review of SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate!
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate uploaded by Amanda G.
The Slimfast advanced nutrition meal replacement shake in creamy chocolate was a delight to try. I received it in my Vox Box from Influenster complimentary for reviewing purposes. I used mine as a post workout protein shake with 20 grams of protein. This shows you the versatility of this product as it can be used for an active and on the go lifestyle to keep you from snacking and over indulging after a workout or busy day. This shake packs a powerful punch at only 180 calories for the entire bottle and 1 gram of sugar (most shakes are riddled with excessive amounts of sugar). This shake also has 5 grams of fiber and 23 vitamins and minerals. The only con about this shake is that if you don’t shake it enough it can taste chalky instead of creamy. Overall the taste is good and packed with fiber, protein, and vitamins.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this is more of a meal replacement but it's only filling to a certain extent I know it tastes pretty good but for some reason gives me insane gas
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate uploaded by Julia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best meal replacement shake in my opinion. I buy the Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacement Shake, Cafe, Mocha Cappuccino, 11 Fl Oz, 4 Count Advanced Energy Mocha Cappuccino and it’s my favorite. The thickness takes some getting use to if your a texture person like me, but It tastes amazing.
Kaitlen M.
Falmouth, ME
Wonderful! Along with snacks, I've lost 4lbs in 3 days! 3 DAYS! It's perfect for quick satisfaction, I'm busy all day long as a massage therapist at a top elite spa- and Slimfast helps me keep my nutrition and my hunger at bay! Thank you Slimfast!
Cassandra L.
Claremont, NH
I love slim fast. Its always been a drink that I have known since my childhood. I have recently had a baby and so I'm in the game of losing weight right now. I dont think it really helps lose weight that much but it does help control food intake.
Laura B.
El Cajon, CA
It’s pretty good as a replacement meal. I do wish I stayed fuller longer but that may just be me.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
We like them very much, my husband and I, since on different occasions he leaves in a hurry, when leaving the boys to school (not now) or literally work, they taste very good.
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love drinking these BUT just to maintain my weight & not to lose weight! It's hard for me to eat because I have such a horrible stomach & these shakes always fill me up & keep me feeling full until I can actually calm my stomach down & eat! Great product to pick up on the go or when you can't eat but need to fill your stomach! I'm thankful for products like this!!!!
Jeanne P.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
SlimFast Advanced ready to drink is super convenient and delicious!!! It’s been helping people lose weight for over 40 years!!! Let it help you!!
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Slim Fast is a convenient meal replacement that tastes great. I like the chocolate flavors best. For me it effectively satisfies my hunger for about three hours. It works longer if I find something to do to get my mind off eating. It works to help you loose weight if you follow the meal plan like intended. If you gain weight because of eating too much sugar, this could be the meal plan for you because it helps with sweet cravings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
victoria M.
Sullivan, MO
il y a 2 ans
Maribel D. il y a un an
Well I drink mine as a snack between 3-4pm and I feel like it helps
Savannah G.
il y a 3 ans
SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate How do these taste...do they truly hello with curbing appetite for weight loss?
Meldin G. il y a un an
I like the taste. It’s not like other protein type drinks where it has that awful aftertaste. And it is filing too. I used to have one for breakfast in the morning since it was generally my lightest meal of the day and it got me through until lunch.
Korcasha J.
mandy C. il y a 2 ans
If u do it as a meal replacement yes it worked for me. I'm always on the go in the morning so this worked out good for a breakfast replacement :)
Megan B.
America
Cristina L. il y a 8 mois
Yes i like it the strawberry one and the cappicino one taste alot better