BY SLIMFAST #11 in Nutritional Drinks

Enjoy Delicious Ready-To-Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Now With Our NEW Advanced Nutrition Formula. 4 Hours of hunger control. Plus it is clinically proven to lose weight and keep it off. 20 grams of protein, 1g of Sugar and only 190 calories per bottle.

• So this might be strange but has anyone used this and fou...1 Answers
  • Do these taste nice?2 Answers
  • Did you notice a difference in weight? How long did it take?3 Answers
Sara K.
Gettysburg
I love these. I usually drink 1 a day. It's a nice and quick thing to throw in my lunch box for work. I haven't seen much of a difference in my weight yet but I'm hoping with continuing this and exercising it will help.
AnaInes F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition Creamy Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake 11 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I drink these about twice a day. The first time I was in slim fast I lost about 60 pounds. I am now working out and drink these after a good work out. They do the job and keep you full. If ur trying to stay in ur calorie count go ahead and buy this it will definitely help u get to ur goal.
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
I personally can’t stand this flavor. I would much rather have a vanilla or strawberry shake. When I am forced to drink one I hold my nose. My husband on the other hand will only drink this flavor.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved it I didn't need weight management but it is still good to get protein and make sure you are healthy also it is way better to alternates and I got it at Walmart also it wasn't expensive effective and convienent to bring on vacation also it met my expectations
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Review for: 4-11 more...
I love this product the taste and flavor is amazing. Make it me feel full in a much time or dinner time .I recommend it on lost some weight with this product. [product:slimfast-advanced-ready-to-drink-shake,-creamy-chocolate]
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These have been around forever, and they work pretty well. They are priced decently and the taste isn’t too chalky or too bad. But out of all the flavors, the chocolate is probably my least favorite. I don’t know if I would actually recommend this to anyone though.
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
Soooo yummy! I love chocolate and these don’t have that after taste of vitamins and proteins that most dietary shakes have. I love drinking one of these when I’m craving sweets, and it gets me full until my next meal.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really yummy! I'm just now starting my weightless journey using SlimFast, I love that the shakes ate just a little thick so it doesn't feel like just s small drink. I can't wait to try the other flavors and snacks.
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
Like the taste the price is ok the one thing I don’t like is that when first starting it u feel really hungry so drinking this whole thing is still not filing and the also i wish I could find more flavors
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been on a mission to lose a few pounds to feel healthy again and to be able to fit in clothes. I have tried many protein/meal replacement powders but have been somewhat unsatisfied. I received a free sample of Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie in Chocolate and decided to give it a gander. I was quite impressed with how easy it was to blend. There were no huge chunks left behind like most powders lol. It also tastes really great with or without additives which is also a huge plus in my book. I love to add Peanut Butter in with the chocolate to have a sweet yet savory smoothie for on the go. I also noticed I don't crave munchies. Over all a great product I will keep using and I will definitely be trying other flavors.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
How's the flavor of these? Are they chalky or too sweet?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Did you notice a difference in weight? How long did it take?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Do you digest it good and does it keep your hunger under control?
Leila E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the nutrition facts and the calories and ingredients
Georgina R.
Has anyone actually lost weight drinking these? I walk/jog everyday but need a extra boost to loose belly fat