BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinically Proven* to Lose Weight Fast!Drink it off, blend it off, snack it off—how you lose weight and keep it off is up to you! Whatever your day throws at you and no matter how hectic life gets, the SlimFast® lineup of products offers enough variety and simplicity to make losing weight easy. It's your thing, so make the plan your own!

• Where can I buy these? I've never seen them before 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I tried these not really expecting to like them. I have tried slim fast in the past and the shakes were chalky and the bars were nasty... It just wasn't good. But I received a sample free from PINCHme and gave these a try. They're absolutely delicious! They're a bit thicker than regular potato chips so they have more of a crunch. The flavor is super tasty. And you get a pretty large portion for 100 calories. I'm very impressed. I may have to retry some of the new slim fast range.
Melissa C.
These chips are actually delicious! For a Slimfast snack, I didn't have much hope but these tasted like real chips. There was enough in the bag that I felt satisfied and this helped satisfy my hunger, just as the package says. The flavor is on par with other BBQ flavor chips and they were nice and crispy. Perfect snack, would eat again!! Thanks to PinchMe for the free sample!
Maria Eugenia O.
Doral , FL
I received this
snatch in my Pinchme box and I want to tell you that I love the taste of
SlimFast baked chips, they have that salty flavor of traditional baked
chips with more protein and fiber ideal for good digestion. It is an excellent option to calm cravings in a healthy way.
Melissa A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are surprisingly good. Baked chips, round crisps, really pretty delicious. And only 100 calories is pretty amazing. They taste similar to other baked chips and now i'm curious how the sour cream will be. This is also a decent amount of chips for a 100 calorie snack, so that's a nice bonus. Recommend.
Brie L.
I have been on a new kick of eating healthier but let's admit that its not easy when you have all this good food in stores. I found these as an alternative for regular chips and to my surprise they taste pretty good and make a perfect snack 2-3 times a day.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
These are very tasty for being 100 calories! The portion size is also pretty big. Flavor-wise, they taste just as good as regular potato chips. They're very crunch and fresh tasting and even have a little bit of fiber and protein.
Alicia B.
RAMSEY, IL
I liked these. The Bbq flavor was a nice strong flavor. Nice quick snack to have on the go. The serving in the little bag is only 100 calories . Nice that they have a little protein in them . I would purchase again.
Emma F.
This was a pleasant surprise. I am always looking for alternatives to normal potato chips. These tasted great. Loved the texture and crispness to them. The bbq flavor is what you would expect it to taste like. 2h of protein and 5g of fiber is a plus. 0mg of cholesterol, saturated fat, and trans fat. Great little snack.
Emily T.
The chips as shown on the bag look fresh but when I opened them the chips looked burnt. BUT....... they tasted great!!!!!!! They melted in my mouth which I really loved, and I usually hate sour cream and onion but these tasted way better than any other chips that's that flavor. I would buy this and I will! This was great!
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
I had received the sour cream & onion flavor & These were surprisingly really good compared to other 100 calorie brand baked crisps. They had a great texture & can be addictive! My only think I dislike and would want more of is protein in the chips. But over all I would by them to have on the go.
Sandy R.