BY SLIMFAST #40 in Protein Shakes

Clinically proven* to lose weight & keep it off! see more...

SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake Mix 11.01 oz. Jar
Melissa C.
I loved this! I used vanilla almond milk and it was super tasty. Be warned, you do need to shake this well in order for the powder to mix with the milk. Only stirring it will not work. I put this powder and milk into a canteen and shook well for it to blend and it was nice and thick almost like a milkshake! I didn't think this would keep me full, but I had this for lunch and it kept me full for almost the full 4 hours that its advertised as.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this meal replacement shake. I never want to eat breakfast and never have time to make it anyways. This shake tastes great and is convenient. I drink it for breakfast. I add fat free milk and pb2. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I also love the price point! I wanted a protein meal replacement shake but didn’t want the expensive price tag.
samantha b.
Lebanon, IN
I drank this stuff for a month for 2 of my meals I DID NOT DO IT FOR WEIGHT LOSS I did it because I had all of my teeth removed without this stuff I would have went hungry this stuff gave me the protein that I needed to keep myself going since I could only eat soft foods like rice and potatoes I love this stuff and will keep drinking it
Melissa D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Slim Fast has made changes recently and they are definitely for the better! I can remember when their shakes first came out, they were ok, not fabulous and definitely didn't keep me feeling full as long as they claimed. So when these new smoothies came along I was skeptical but was in the market for a replacement shake so decided to give it a shot. At around $13 a can at Walmart the price is right. I added ice to mine after I blended and then blended again to give it more of a milk shake texture. I have to say it has a great taste and keeps me full until lunch time. I will definitely keep this as part of a healthy eating plan.
Angelina C.
I gave a .92oz serving of this SLIMFAST® ADVANCED NUTRITION SMOOTHIE in CREAMY CHOCOLATE flavor a try and was quite pleased with it. I mixed it with about 8 ounces of coconut milk in a shaker bottle, and drank it for breakfast. It mixed well, it was a bit thick so I had to add more coconut milk to thin it out to my preference , it had good flavor, it was filling enough that I was satisfied until my next meal. Maybe I should mention I'm a pretty light eater in the morning, so it doesn't take much to fill me up until lunch anyway. I have nothing but good feelings about the experience. So it has 20g protein and 5g fiber per serving, 24 vitamins and minerals, it's gluten free. My only personal issue with it is that it contains soy. I'm not a complete stickler about soy, but I do try to avoid it in things I will be consuming regularly. So for example, if I were to use this powder twice a day or even once a day in place of meals, that's more often than I prefer. I have friends in my gym community that can steer me toward other protein powder options, and that is what I will do for myself. If that's also a concern for you then you might want to look for something else, otherwise you might be really happy with this product.
I can not say whether or not it will help you lose weight because I only had the one sample , but I will say it is pretty likely if you use this as a meal replacement , eat healthy, and work out a few times a week, you will probably lose at least some weight as that is a healthier lifestyle in general. Which means you could use some Slim-Fast or some other protein powder and get similar results following that routine.
I was given a sample of SLIMFAST® ADVANCED NUTRITION SMOOTHIE in CREAMY CHOCOLATE from PinchMe in exchange for honest review. I have no incentive to give anything other than my own personal opinion.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
I love this high protein meal supplement. This taste way much better than any of the other whey shakes I've spent my money on and I'm full I feel hungry for hours. I will continue to buy this slimfast shake.
Cassie P.
I was excited to try the SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Mix in Creamy Chocolate that I received for free for review purposes from another site. Although I am not actively trying to lose weight, I am interested in eating healthier and getting in shape. I thought this Smoothie Mix would be a great meal alternative for me, especially on busy days, because I love milk, chocolate, chocolate milk, and milkshakes. I felt like this would be an easy like for me. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The smoothie was very thick and did not stay mixed very well. There were small clumps that I couldn't get to go away and I had to keep stirring. The smoothie also left a slight chalky aftertaste. I will say though, if I was actively trying to lose weight, I would definitely consider this as an option. It was in no way "undrinkable", it's just not my first choice for a healthier meal option right now.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

Extremely Chocolatey
& Didn't dissolve well

I used the SlimFast
Advanced Nutrition Smoothie as a meal replacement for lunch. I do like that it
was convenient and fast; something as a busy mom I'd be able to do quickly, and
it would allow me to get in the nutrition I normally don't. However, as one who
does not regularly drink meal replacement shakes and smoothies, I don't own a
shaker cup and had to mix it in a regular glass. It does not dissolve and mix
well this way; I was left with a lot of undissolved product. I personally did
not like the consistency (very thick) nor the extreme chocolate flavor.
However, I let my S/O have the rest of it, and he absolutely LOVED it. So, if
these are things you like, this might be the product for you. I might try
another flavor. The pricing on the SlimFast Smoothies is good, considering they
are meal replacements the cost is a little over $1 per meal.

I received a
complimentary sample of SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate
from pinchME to provide my honest review and opinion.

Sarah H.
I received a sample of SlimFast's Advanced Nutrition Smoothie (Creamy Chocolate) in exchange for a review from Pinchme.com. It was perfect timing because I had just begun using some of SlimFast's other products. I really enjoy the taste of their original shakes and was really looking forward to trying the new Smoothie variation. Unfortunately, I was left disappointed. The taste was awful. To me, it was like a  watered down and bland chocolate milk. The powder also did not mix very well in comparison to other shakes I have used. I believe that if I had used a blender or added something to it, it may have turned out better, but I would much rather stick with the original shakes and the convenience they provide.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I received this Slim Fast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate for free. At first I was not impressed with the claim of high protein. To me high protein would be 35 grams or more. Aside from that the mixing of the product was a bit clumpy . I had to scrape the side to get all the powder to combine with my lactose free, fat free milk. After mixing it twice it became very thick and creamy. The taste was very good. I am very picky about Chocolate products and this was not very sweet which I prefer for a replacement meal. I had no bad after taste after finishing it. I am impressed with the improvement to the brand. Prior to this  packet I have gotten for free from another company. I had tasted Slim fast products and was very unhappy with it. I felt hungry after drinking it. Now this is a product I will look for in my next shopping trip.
Morrie M.
I see these new containers have replaced the standard old tin cans I was use to seeing l, is it the same product still? I see it is labled as a smoothie now, not a shake.
Catherine S.
Can you lose weight if you drink this at least once a day, everyday for a month?
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Does this actually work well as a meal replacement shake or does it leave you feeling hungry?
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Does this work? ANd is it halal?
Esther M.
Los Angeles, CA
I know that there are a lot of weight loss products out there and I know that some are really good and some aren't so I was wondering if slimfast does its job? Does it really help one loose weight or is it just to help maintain it? Also, how is it compared to atkins (in terms of price as well). Thanks.