BY SLIMFAST #59 in Vitamins & Supplements

Clinically proven* to lose weight & keep it off! see more...

SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake Mix 11.01 oz. Jar
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Love this! The chocolate flavor is very rich. I like to add peanpeanut butter for a Reese Cup flavor, homemade whipped cream and a cherry for a hot fudge sundae, and a banana for extra potassium! You can put it in any portable bottle and it still tastes just as good. I recommend this to anyone! I got free Slimfast from influenster when they redid their formula for testing purposes, which is how I got hooked!
Morgan C.
Just started using this last week. The taste is pleasant and not too terribly chalky when mixed in a blender cup. My mom had good luck using this to help her lose weight and I am hoping it will do the same for me. It does help me stay full and is a bit sweet so it helps with sweet cravings as well.
larri M.
Kansas City, MO
This is the first weight loss supplement that I have tried and have actually stuck with it, it as a really good chocolate taste and it doesn't leave that chalky taste in your mouth like some of the other weight loss supplements that I have tried in the past.
Jesse H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is really satisfying and tastes amazing. It's very effective in replacing a meal and it met my expectations entirely. It's a great value for the price and I'd definitely buy it again. Especially in the vanilla flavor, it's my favorite!
Nicole H.
Six Lakes
I switched back to this from Shakeology because the flavor is so much better and SlimFast is much easier on my digestive system. I love that the sugar content is low and it actually keeps me full.
Michelle P.
Seymour, CT
Wasnt ready to commit to an over expensive meal replacement so i bought this. Taste isnt to bad and does its job. Love!
Judih D.
229 pennsylvania ave, apto 2
Me gusta mucho, de verdad esta batida te quita el hambre por algunas horas, estoy recien usandolo pero si me gusta
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Shake Mix was a waste of my time. It's suppose to be a meal replacer, but honestly 8oz of this drink just seems silly to be considered enough to fill you up. Plus it tastes overly sweet. I tried out the Creamy Chocolate flavor and it indeed tasted like chocolate which is great, until you get this weird after taste that just tastes like fake sugar. I had high hopes for this product but I'm quite dissapointed. I received this item complimentary from PinchMe in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Melissa D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Slim Fast has made changes recently and they are definitely for the better! I can remember when their shakes first came out, they were ok, not fabulous and definitely didn't keep me feeling full as long as they claimed. So when these new smoothies came along I was skeptical but was in the market for a replacement shake so decided to give it a shot. At around $13 a can at Walmart the price is right. I added ice to mine after I blended and then blended again to give it more of a milk shake texture. I have to say it has a great taste and keeps me full until lunch time. I will definitely keep this as part of a healthy eating plan.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I love slim fast drinks..so much so that I actually craved them while pregnant. Lol I've even drank them while not actively trying to lose weight. Haha. Awful, I know. Anyways, I had never heard of the smoothies until I recieved one for free to try in return for my review. I was hooked almost instantly. Great taste...will purchase in the future for sure.
Morrie M.
I see these new containers have replaced the standard old tin cans I was use to seeing l, is it the same product still? I see it is labled as a smoothie now, not a shake.
Catherine S.
Can you lose weight if you drink this at least once a day, everyday for a month?
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Does this actually work well as a meal replacement shake or does it leave you feeling hungry?
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Does this work? ANd is it halal?
Esther M.
Los Angeles, CA
I know that there are a lot of weight loss products out there and I know that some are really good and some aren't so I was wondering if slimfast does its job? Does it really help one loose weight or is it just to help maintain it? Also, how is it compared to atkins (in terms of price as well). Thanks.