BY SLIMFAST

The Perfect Combination Of Peanut Butter And Chocolate In A Tiny Bite-sized Snack. Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Bites Are 100-calories And Can Satisfy That Sweet Tooth Craving. Looking To Jazz It Up A Bit More? Add Them To A Bowl Of Popcorn For That Perfect Savory And Sweet Combination. Each Box Contains Five Bags.

Sally G.
Swansea, IL
These are absolutely delicious! I am so thankful for SlimFast having such delicious snacks! Working full time retail means I have little time for meals some days, so having a quick, delicious snack makes my life so much easier!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
The SlimFast Advance Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Bites have a nice light airy taste, with just enough peanut butter & chocolate bites mixed together. You can definitely taste the chocolate & peanut butter in each individual piece. Good snack for anytime.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Delicious! Only 100 calories as well! I really wish they would make them like 5 calories so i can eat all I want but thats life... When your someone like me whose body just genetically wants to be overweight, staying skinny is a constant battle, as i only ever get to eat very small amounts of diet foods. I'm thankful slimfast made these though because i love the taste of peanut butter but cant eat the real thing as its just a sickening amount of fat and calories. Now slimfast just needs to bulk them up with indigestible cellulose or something and make the bag like 5x the size with only 100 calories and Id be the happiest girl in the world!
brenda o.
Kissimmee
They are delicious! They stopped my hunger very quick. They keep you satisfied. I got them from Walmart and I was not disappointed, the chocolate and the peanut butter taste amazing.
tanya m.
Sort of good. The peanut butter sort of tasted like a chalky powder. I didnt think it craved my hunger. Maybe if I had a drink before it.
Amanda E.
These are a good snack and only 100 calories. They are light with plenty of peanut butter and chocolate flavor! I would buy again
Stephanie C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I think these are really good. The bag in a little small so it does leave you wanting more, the the flavor and crunch is good.
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
Just didn't have much flavor. Good for an on the go, snack but I will be looking for other flavors.
Judih D.
229 pennsylvania ave, apto 2
Excelente sabor, deliciosamente bueno jiji me encanta, un excelente snack recommendado
Jennifer H.
Gray, TN
Good meal replacement. Taste good. Does not keep me full for very long. Recommend