BY SLIMFAST

Looking For Something A Bit Fruitier And Satisfying? Try This Advanced Nutrition Strawberries & Cream Meal Replacement Shake. The Sweetness Of Strawberries Combined With A Creamy, Delectable Shake Will Dazzle The Taste Buds While Keeping You Satisfied With More Protein And Less Sugar. Now That’s Advanced!

Rachel B.
I absolutely love this flavor! I drink these in the morning because it is fast to grab and go. And this is like drinking strawberry milk without the sugar or calories! It can get a little pricey but I'm going to buy them anyways. Especially since they have helped me lose weight.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
My New years resolution for 2016 is to try and eat clean and exercise more. and would love to try this product to see if it helps me shed some pounds. I cant really give my review on this because I still haven't tried it yet. Will definitely update my review once I try it. I have tried the chocolate flavor though long back and liked it, it did keep me full.
Luis P.
The Slim Fast advanced nutrition it is a great meal replacemant shake mix. I tried the Mixed Berry Yogurt flavor and combine with 2 bananas, one cup of almond milk, 4 frozen strawberries and spinach, it is a delicious smoothie. I drink my smoothie in the morning.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
The Slim Fast advanced nutrition it is a great meal replacemant shake mix. I tried the Strawberry Yogurt flavor, combined with 2 bananas, one cup of almond milk, 4 frozen strawberries and spinach, it is a delicious smoothie. I drink my smoothie in the morning. Just amazing

Amazon