SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Smoothie Vanilla Cream Shakes uploaded by Stacey C.

BY SLIMFAST #46 in Protein Shakes

Softly Sweet And Blissful-tasting, The Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix Makes For A Delightful Smoothie. Packed With Protein And Low In Sugar, It’s Perfect Blended On Its Own Or In Your Favorite Smoothie Recipe. Plus, Since It’s Lactose-free, It Gives You More Flexibility On Your Weight Loss Journey.

• OK so I am not a big fan of protein powder because most of the ti...2 Answers
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
Not a fan ! I loved the chocolate version of this shake, so I thought I would try the vanilla. That was a big mistake. While the chocolate had a smooth amazing taste, I found the vanilla very chalky and artificial tasting. I don’t even like the smell. It tastes like they were trying to go for birthday cake taste but majorly failed. I will continue to purchase the chocolate flavor but I will never buy the vanilla cream again.
April M.
Fromberg, MT
This some fast product tastes great I love the flavor our consistency is great as well no problems in either Department I think the price is way too much and I don't think it fulfills what it stands out to do which is keep you full longer as a meal replacement it's no good
Stacey C.
I received this (in sample size) for free from PINCHme. I usually wouldn't try weight supplements, but I need to get on board. This smelled amazing and it tasted like a vanilla smoothie/milkshake from a restaurant NOT a smoothie from a weight loss program. I wish the company would have given us two! I totally recommend this product particularly this flavor!
Michaela C.
I received a sample of SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Vanilla Cream shake, and my first impression is that it both tasted good and had a much better texture than SlimFast products I've tried in the past.  It kind of tasted like birthday cake ice cream, actually!  It was fine, and it did hold me over until lunch, but I don't think I'll be making it a staple - I'd still prefer a small, well balanced meal to a meal replacement.
Audrey A.
I received a sample of Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Shake Mix in Strawberry. All opinions are my own.
The instructions say shake, stir or blend but I suggest you blend. I added my almond milk in a container and then the smoothie mix. I shook ad shook and shook but could not out all the powder lumps out of it. I didn't enjoy drinking the grittiness of it although the flavor was fine. I was dubious that it would feel me up but it did.  I didn't feel hungry until about 4 p.m. and had a healthy snack.
Grace B.
I have received a free sample of SLIMFAST ADVANCED NUTRITION SMOOTHIE SHAKE MIX (vanilla flavor) from PinchMe for my honest review. I have mixed the smoothie shake mix with fat free milk. It tasted great and very filling. I wasn't hungry for few hours. After about 3/4 hours, I just felt like a snack. I didn't feel like I needed a meal. It was a great hunger control shake mix and I totally recommend.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I'm not a big fan of the SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Shake Mix. I received the vanilla sample flavor. It tastes a little chalky to me and I'm not in love with the texture of it either. I've had shake mixes before and this isn't one I'd buy or try again.
Jill B.
Cleveland
This is my go to meal replacement shake.  It tastes good mixes well in a shaker bottle and keeps me full for 4 hours.  I also love that it is low sugar.  I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick meal or is trying to lose weight.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Slim fast taste great and is healthy for you. I sell my Plasma for extra money and this also helps put extra proteins in my body. It helps with my weight control for sure.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love SlimFast's High Protein shakes and this mix makes it easier and cheaper than buying the pre-made bottles all the time. The only thing I do wish was different is the opening of the jar. It's a bit awkward to try to scoop out the powder from a small tight space.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK so I am not a big fan of protein powder because most of the time they have a different or unusual taste. Does this protein powder have a weird taste to it or is it like drinking a shake?