BY SLIMFAST #17 in Protein Shakes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

From Manufacturer's Label: Help control hunger for up to four hours with SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition smoothies! These delicious gluten free, meal replacement options are packed with 20g of high-quality protein, 5g of fiber, 24 vitamins & minerals, and all with less than one gram of sugar! Features: 20g protein 5g fiber < 1g sugar 24 Vitamins and Minerals Gluten FreeBenefits: 4-hour hunger control Meal replacement option Indulge in chocolatey goodness and shed those pounds with this rich, decadent smoothie that comes with more protein and less sugar. Creamy Chocolate flavor. 11.01 oz. powder. 24 servings per container. Manufactured by: SlimFast®

Buy on Vitamin...*
Cassie P.
I was excited to try the SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Mix in Creamy Chocolate that I received for free for review purposes from another site. Although I am not actively trying to lose weight, I am interested in eating healthier and getting in shape. I thought this Smoothie Mix would be a great meal alternative for me, especially on busy days, because I love milk, chocolate, chocolate milk, and milkshakes. I felt like this would be an easy like for me. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The smoothie was very thick and did not stay mixed very well. There were small clumps that I couldn't get to go away and I had to keep stirring. The smoothie also left a slight chalky aftertaste. I will say though, if I was actively trying to lose weight, I would definitely consider this as an option. It was in no way "undrinkable", it's just not my first choice for a healthier meal option right now.
Sarah H.
I received a sample of SlimFast's Advanced Nutrition Smoothie (Creamy Chocolate) in exchange for a review from Pinchme.com. It was perfect timing because I had just begun using some of SlimFast's other products. I really enjoy the taste of their original shakes and was really looking forward to trying the new Smoothie variation. Unfortunately, I was left disappointed. The taste was awful. To me, it was like a  watered down and bland chocolate milk. The powder also did not mix very well in comparison to other shakes I have used. I believe that if I had used a blender or added something to it, it may have turned out better, but I would much rather stick with the original shakes and the convenience they provide.
Vanessa A.
I received this Slim Fast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate for free. At first I was not impressed with the claim of high protein. To me high protein would be 35 grams or more. Aside from that the mixing of the product was a bit clumpy . I had to scrape the side to get all the powder to combine with my lactose free, fat free milk. After mixing it twice it became very thick and creamy. The taste was very good. I am very picky about Chocolate products and this was not very sweet which I prefer for a replacement meal. I had no bad after taste after finishing it. I am impressed with the improvement to the brand. Prior to this  packet I have gotten for free from another company. I had tasted Slim fast products and was very unhappy with it. I felt hungry after drinking it. Now this is a product I will look for in my next shopping trip.
Amanda G.
I received a sample of this product from Pinchme. This was my first time trying the powdered version of the Slim fast advanced nutrition smoothie in creamy chocolate. I do not usually like chocolate flavored things because they are often too rich and overwhelmingly chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised that this smoothie had just the right amount of chocolate flavor. It tasted great! Additionally, it was very creamy and not chalky like most protein shakes are. I am glad to see that it doesn't have much added sugar either and still tastes great. The only minor complaint I have is that the first time I made it without my blender ball cup and no matter how much I stirred it, the clumps wouldn't go away. I have bought a full sized container of this product already and now use my blender ball cup to make my smoothies. Now there are no lumps just a smooth, creamy, delicious shake.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
I really enjoy this Slim Fast Shake. First i noticed that is better to prepared with the blender, and use almond, soy milk or any kind of dairy free milk, makes it more creamy. It has a strong chocolate flavor but i love chocolate so that's not an issue for me. It says that you can skip one meal with this and not feel hungry for 4 hours, i have to say that's not true but i noticed thati didn't feel an  anxious hunger that makes me want to eat all the food on the fridge, for me that's a good thing. I feel good through the day, no lack of energy. i think its a good product.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This isn't bad at all. It's not the tastiest, but it's not too grainy or gross either. The thing I don't like is that it's misleading on the protein. It says 20g on the front, but if you check on the back, it's only 20g once you add milk. If you use water for less calories, you miss most of the protein. I do like that it's not high sugar like a lot of tastier drink mix options, which ruins the point of being healthy. This is also lower calorie than some of my higher protein drink mixes, making this good for a snack/breakfast replacement or after a smaller workout instead of as a full meal replacement as it's intended. (Note that I totally do not agree with the slimfast diet plan because it nearly guarantees you will be eating too few calories and is a crash diet more than a lifestyle change to truly improve your health.)
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Shake Mix was a waste of my time. It's suppose to be a meal replacer, but honestly 8oz of this drink just seems silly to be considered enough to fill you up. Plus it tastes overly sweet. I tried out the Creamy Chocolate flavor and it indeed tasted like chocolate which is great, until you get this weird after taste that just tastes like fake sugar. I had high hopes for this product but I'm quite dissapointed. I received this item complimentary from PinchMe in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Angel C.
The Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie that I tried was the Creamy Chocolate. The aroma of the shake mix smelled wonderful when I opened the pouch. I was pleasantly surprised. I followed the direction to mix the shake with 8 oz of milk. The shake was quite thick for my liking. I think perhaps this would have tasted better with less mix or more milk. I also added ice to the shake to help with chilling it and to break up the powder. The mix didn't dissolve well, so I had to get shaking it. I enjoyed the flavor, but not the product was lacking smoothness that I desire.
I received this sample from PinchMe for an honest review. I did not receive any momentary compensation for doing so.
jena e.
I was sent a free sample of SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate from PINCHme. SlimFast is a company which markets products that help you to lose weight. I unfortunately I can't give a review on that because I only tried one sample packet. Instead I can offer insight as to flavor, consistency, and craving control. I mixed my sample with the appropriate amount of almond milk; It has a nice chocolaty flavor which I'm a fan of. The consistency is on the thick side and I would recommend mixing it with some sort of mixing/blending cup. If you don't it will be a pain to get the chunks of powder blended in. I like the fact that you can also mix fruits in with it to make it even more tasty. I drank this during that time of day between lunch and dinner when my cravings start. It unfortunately didn't do much to make me feel not hungry, so I would definitely never use this to replace a meal. I probably won't buy this in the future.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
I tried the SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie for lunch. When I mixed it I had an issue getting it all creamy with no lumps. It was delicious and  tasted like a nice rich chocolate smoothie. I like how easy it was to make. I made mine with milk and a blender but mine didn't come out as it was suppose to. Im sure if I had made it correctly I would have enjoyed it more. I would recommend this to someone.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Does this actually work well as a meal replacement shake or does it leave you feeling hungry?
Morrie M.
I see these new containers have replaced the standard old tin cans I was use to seeing l, is it the same product still? I see it is labled as a smoothie now, not a shake.
Catherine S.
Can you lose weight if you drink this at least once a day, everyday for a month?
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Does this work? ANd is it halal?
Esther M.
Los Angeles, CA
I know that there are a lot of weight loss products out there and I know that some are really good and some aren't so I was wondering if slimfast does its job? Does it really help one loose weight or is it just to help maintain it? Also, how is it compared to atkins (in terms of price as well). Thanks.