BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

From Manufacturer's Label: Help control hunger for up to four hours with SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition smoothies! These delicious gluten free, meal replacement options are packed with 20g of high-quality protein, 5g of fiber, 24 vitamins & minerals, and all with less than one gram of sugar! Features: 20g protein 5g fiber < 1g sugar 24 Vitamins and Minerals Gluten FreeBenefits: 4-hour hunger control Meal replacement option Indulge in chocolatey goodness and shed those pounds with this rich, decadent smoothie that comes with more protein and less sugar. Creamy Chocolate flavor. 11.01 oz. powder. 24 servings per container. Manufactured by: SlimFast®

Sandra J.
I received Slimfast Advanced Energy to review from PinchMe. I brought it to work to help with the afternoon slump. The ingredients are fair, whey being first but there is soy and sunflower oil in there too. Calories are coming in at the 200 mark so a bit more than a snack. With the added caffeine i don’t think I’ll miss the extra calories and call it a meal. I’m now intrigued by their diet plan but i might end up nibbling on my hand.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
I really liked the slimfast advanced energy. I was really surprised how delicious it tasted, it was really creamy and not to rich. I would recommend using a blender or you might get lumps. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy pick me up.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My review is for the mocha cappuccino slimfast advanced energy & has caffeine. Really works to keep hunger at bay if thats what you're looking for & does provide energy for almost half a day. Also, tastes really delicious!
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
Made Chocolate banana and peanut butter smoothie with this for my breakfast; it was creamy delicious and gave me a boost of energy in the morning ☀️ Thanks PinchMe for sending me this product as a free sample
Amanda G.
I received a sample of this product from Pinchme. This was my first time trying the powdered version of the Slim fast advanced nutrition smoothie in creamy chocolate. I do not usually like chocolate flavored things because they are often too rich and overwhelmingly chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised that this smoothie had just the right amount of chocolate flavor. It tasted great! Additionally, it was very creamy and not chalky like most protein shakes are. I am glad to see that it doesn't have much added sugar either and still tastes great. The only minor complaint I have is that the first time I made it without my blender ball cup and no matter how much I stirred it, the clumps wouldn't go away. I have bought a full sized container of this product already and now use my blender ball cup to make my smoothies. Now there are no lumps just a smooth, creamy, delicious shake.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I have been on a mission to lose a few pounds to feel healthy again and to be able to fit in clothes. I have tried many protein/meal replacement powders but have been somewhat unsatisfied. I received a free sample of Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie in Chocolate and decided to give it a gander. I was quite impressed with how easy it was to blend. There were no huge chunks left behind like most powders lol. It also tastes really great with or without additives which is also a huge plus in my book. I love to add Peanut Butter in with the chocolate to have a sweet yet savory smoothie for on the go. I also noticed I don't crave munchies. Over all a great product I will keep using and I will definitely be trying other flavors.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Shake Mix was a waste of my time. It's suppose to be a meal replacer, but honestly 8oz of this drink just seems silly to be considered enough to fill you up. Plus it tastes overly sweet. I tried out the Creamy Chocolate flavor and it indeed tasted like chocolate which is great, until you get this weird after taste that just tastes like fake sugar. I had high hopes for this product but I'm quite dissapointed. I received this item complimentary from PinchMe in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Aimeeh L.
The SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate is a good drink to keep you full yet in diet. It is chocolatey but with very low sugar content. Not all slimming drink taste good but this one does. I like that it is gluten free, lactose free, and simultaneously an antioxidant. The pack is easy to blend on a dessert or just a plain drink. It is a great way to include on a daily basis if you are trying to lose weight.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
I love SlimFast Adcanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate by the flavor and is easy to use. I use it in a blender with fruit and vegetables, blend really great. Also I mix it in a shaker cup and blend fantastic. It's a good brand. This shake make me feel less hungry. Highly recommended. I received this product free from PINCHme but all opinion are honest and my own.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
I received a free sample of the Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie from Pinchme. It states you can blend, stir or shake the milk and powder mixture together. I stirred it and there was many little chunks throughout. Then i put it into a container and shook it. Still had chunks. I didn't blend it in a blender so i cannot comment if that would have dissolved the chunks. I received the creamy chocolate flavor and it tastes like chocolate just not creamy. I prefer the slimfast drinks that are already prepared.