BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

From Manufacturer's Label: Help control hunger for up to four hours with SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition smoothies! These delicious gluten free, meal replacement options are packed with 20g of high-quality protein, 5g of fiber, 24 vitamins & minerals, and all with less than one gram of sugar! Features: 20g protein 5g fiber < 1g sugar 24 Vitamins and Minerals Gluten FreeBenefits: 4-hour hunger control Meal replacement option Indulge in chocolatey goodness and shed those pounds with this rich, decadent smoothie that comes with more protein and less sugar. Creamy Chocolate flavor. 11.01 oz. powder. 24 servings per container. Manufactured by: SlimFast®

Sandra J.
I received Slimfast Advanced Energy to review from PinchMe. I brought it to work to help with the afternoon slump. The ingredients are fair, whey being first but there is soy and sunflower oil in there too. Calories are coming in at the 200 mark so a bit more than a snack. With the added caffeine i don’t think I’ll miss the extra calories and call it a meal. I’m now intrigued by their diet plan but i might end up nibbling on my hand.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
I love love this slimfast product if you take seriously it does fill you up and you can go on without hunger, plus what's better than trying it for free, thanks to
@PinchMe #Happypincher
Rxbar Peanut Butter Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce. (Pack of 12)Vermont's Original Bag Balm Protective OintmentStarbucks Coffee Single Cups for Keurig Brewer Super Pack1850 Trailblazer, Medium-Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 12 Ounces [No Sugar or Stevia]
Melissa C.
I loved this! I used vanilla almond milk and it was super tasty. Be warned, you do need to shake this well in order for the powder to mix with the milk. Only stirring it will not work. I put this powder and milk into a canteen and shook well for it to blend and it was nice and thick almost like a milkshake! I didn't think this would keep me full, but I had this for lunch and it kept me full for almost the full 4 hours that its advertised as.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I was a little hesitant to switch up my regular protein shake routine but, I wanted to give this a try. I purchased the Creamy Chocolate and it was very good. I will continue to drink this in place of my high dollar meal replacement shake that I have been ordering monthly. Thank you SLIM FAST!
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this meal replacement shake. I never want to eat breakfast and never have time to make it anyways. This shake tastes great and is convenient. I drink it for breakfast. I add fat free milk and pb2. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I also love the price point! I wanted a protein meal replacement shake but didn’t want the expensive price tag.
Angelina C.
I gave a .92oz serving of this SLIMFAST® ADVANCED NUTRITION SMOOTHIE in CREAMY CHOCOLATE flavor a try and was quite pleased with it. I mixed it with about 8 ounces of coconut milk in a shaker bottle, and drank it for breakfast. It mixed well, it was a bit thick so I had to add more coconut milk to thin it out to my preference , it had good flavor, it was filling enough that I was satisfied until my next meal. Maybe I should mention I'm a pretty light eater in the morning, so it doesn't take much to fill me up until lunch anyway. I have nothing but good feelings about the experience. So it has 20g protein and 5g fiber per serving, 24 vitamins and minerals, it's gluten free. My only personal issue with it is that it contains soy. I'm not a complete stickler about soy, but I do try to avoid it in things I will be consuming regularly. So for example, if I were to use this powder twice a day or even once a day in place of meals, that's more often than I prefer. I have friends in my gym community that can steer me toward other protein powder options, and that is what I will do for myself. If that's also a concern for you then you might want to look for something else, otherwise you might be really happy with this product.
I can not say whether or not it will help you lose weight because I only had the one sample , but I will say it is pretty likely if you use this as a meal replacement , eat healthy, and work out a few times a week, you will probably lose at least some weight as that is a healthier lifestyle in general. Which means you could use some Slim-Fast or some other protein powder and get similar results following that routine.
I was given a sample of SLIMFAST® ADVANCED NUTRITION SMOOTHIE in CREAMY CHOCOLATE from PinchMe in exchange for honest review. I have no incentive to give anything other than my own personal opinion.
samantha b.
Lebanon, IN
I drank this stuff for a month for 2 of my meals I DID NOT DO IT FOR WEIGHT LOSS I did it because I had all of my teeth removed without this stuff I would have went hungry this stuff gave me the protein that I needed to keep myself going since I could only eat soft foods like rice and potatoes I love this stuff and will keep drinking it
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
I really liked the slimfast advanced energy. I was really surprised how delicious it tasted, it was really creamy and not to rich. I would recommend using a blender or you might get lumps. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy pick me up.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I made this into a smoothie. I used almond milk, a banana, blue berries, and strawberries. It was a very nice smoothie. Tasted amazing! I was given a sample of this powder. It was okay. I’m not sure if I would buy the full thing of the powder.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

Extremely Chocolatey
& Didn't dissolve well

I used the SlimFast
Advanced Nutrition Smoothie as a meal replacement for lunch. I do like that it
was convenient and fast; something as a busy mom I'd be able to do quickly, and
it would allow me to get in the nutrition I normally don't. However, as one who
does not regularly drink meal replacement shakes and smoothies, I don't own a
shaker cup and had to mix it in a regular glass. It does not dissolve and mix
well this way; I was left with a lot of undissolved product. I personally did
not like the consistency (very thick) nor the extreme chocolate flavor.
However, I let my S/O have the rest of it, and he absolutely LOVED it. So, if
these are things you like, this might be the product for you. I might try
another flavor. The pricing on the SlimFast Smoothies is good, considering they
are meal replacements the cost is a little over $1 per meal.

I received a
complimentary sample of SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie Creamy Chocolate
from pinchME to provide my honest review and opinion.

Morrie M.
I see these new containers have replaced the standard old tin cans I was use to seeing l, is it the same product still? I see it is labled as a smoothie now, not a shake.
Kaila M.
Elizabethton, TN
Does this actually work well as a meal replacement shake or does it leave you feeling hungry?
Catherine S.
Can you lose weight if you drink this at least once a day, everyday for a month?
Esther M.
Los Angeles, CA
I know that there are a lot of weight loss products out there and I know that some are really good and some aren't so I was wondering if slimfast does its job? Does it really help one loose weight or is it just to help maintain it? Also, how is it compared to atkins (in terms of price as well). Thanks.
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Does this work? ANd is it halal?