HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSlimFast
Advanced Nutrition High Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Strawberries & Cream, 11 fl oz, Pack of 8

The Advanced Nutrition Strawberries & Cream meal replacement shake is part of the SlimFast Plan, America’s #1 best-selling weight loss shake brand. The SlimFast Plan is proven to help you lose weight fast and keep it off. See results in just one week!...

I’m thinking about trying a different flavor. Is this good?
So, does this work? What would you suggest?
Does this help in losing weight?
Start your review of SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Strawberries & Cream, 11 fl. oz., Pack of 8!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It's just ok. I'm honestly not a big fan of getting my meals in the form of a liquid diet. This product is not so much for me.
Dalai G.
Red Bluff, CA
This is my favorite flavor of slim fast i would drink these when i was trying to lose a few pounds i know theres different ways to go about it but this worked for me
Brian J.
Carthage, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These products are great and provide a fast snack when you're on-the-go. While these shakes taste great and are readily available, they should not be used as a replacement for a full meal. I found myself losing weight on this product only because I was in taking less calories throughout the day and not giving myself sustenance. I will say these are great when you are on the go and need a pick-me-up in between meals.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Su sabor es excelentemente rico tanto qué quisiera poder tomarme varias al dia. Lena mi organismos de energía para poder rendir al máximo en el gym.
Crystal S.
Blytheville, AR
SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Strawberries & Cream, 11 fl. oz., Pack of 8 uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I havr tried several diet drinks along my journey and slim fast is by far the best. The taste is the same as drinking like strawberry milk. Definitely has become by go to breakfast and lunch meals.
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great chocolate flavor! I like that this doesn't have that fake chalky taste to it! It's very easy to drink and doesn't taste like hour typical meal replacement drinks. I like that it's high I. Protein to keep me full longer, and keeping up with my high protein diet.
Courtney L.
Parkton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement is a must have in my household. They’re perfect for me when I’m on the Keto diet and during my intermittent fasting. The strawberry flavor is my favorite and very satisfying. 10/10 and highly recommend.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product that I have been taking for a while and I recommend it. I will definitely keep buying it
Carolyn C.
Clarkston, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There little shakes are amazing I’ve been using them for about a month and am already seeing results. The flavor is great and I can stick one in my bag if I’m in the go. I’m very satisfied with the results.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Healthy meal supplement! Taste great!! Love it!! Love this product I’ve been taking for two weeks and I’ve lost 7 lbs❤️❣️