HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSlimFast
Advanced Nutrition High Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Strawberries & Cream, 11 fl oz, Pack of 8

The Advanced Nutrition Strawberries & Cream meal replacement shake is part of the SlimFast Plan, America’s #1 best-selling weight loss shake brand. The SlimFast Plan is proven to help you lose weight fast and keep it off. See results in just one week!...

I’m thinking about trying a different flavor. Is this good?
So, does this work? What would you suggest?
Does this help in losing weight?
Start your review of SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Strawberries & Cream, 11 fl. oz., Pack of 8!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It's just ok. I'm honestly not a big fan of getting my meals in the form of a liquid diet. This product is not so much for me.
Becky  B.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought the taste was and it kept me full. I used to put in the freezer for a few hours and it was like having a shake.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I use Slim fast to make me full without eating alot. I am a big Sweet eater.Love sweets!!!so I drink this instead
Briaunna C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great for a meal replacement. It keeps you full for five hours and stops you from eating.
Dalai  G.
Red Bluff, CA
This is my favorite flavor of slim fast i would drink these when i was trying to lose a few pounds i know theres different ways to go about it but this worked for me
Brian J.
Carthage, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These products are great and provide a fast snack when you're on-the-go. While these shakes taste great and are readily available, they should not be used as a replacement for a full meal. I found myself losing weight on this product only because I was in taking less calories throughout the day and not giving myself sustenance. I will say these are great when you are on the go and need a pick-me-up in between meals.
Fidan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not recommend this product. It’s unhealthy and the sugar content is high. The shakes are delicious don’t get me wrong but it didn’t do anything to help me lose weight. I didn’t find this product to control my hunger either. Whatever it says it does is pretty misleading and it’s better to just eat healthy and exercise if you want to lose weight..don’t waste your money on this.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Su sabor es excelentemente rico tanto qué quisiera poder tomarme varias al dia. Lena mi organismos de energía para poder rendir al máximo en el gym.
Crystal S.
Blytheville, AR
SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Ready to Drink Meal Replacement Shakes, Strawberries & Cream, 11 fl. oz., Pack of 8 uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I havr tried several diet drinks along my journey and slim fast is by far the best. The taste is the same as drinking like strawberry milk. Definitely has become by go to breakfast and lunch meals.
Tabitha  R.
Sumter, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will be a staple in my house from now on especially the way I don’t eat properly this has helped me out