BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
I tried the peanut butter chocolate snack bites and I’m really glad these packs are only 100 calories since they didn’t taste so great. They didn’t really taste like peanut butter or chocolate. They have a similar texture to cocoa puffs on the inside but coated with “chocolate” and “peanut butter”. This snack does have potential. I like the crunch it gives and it is a great snack in between meals, I just wish they taste better. I received a sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinion.
Tanisha M.
Russellville, TN
These are sooooo good. I love to find good quality, low calorie snacks that I can get excited about, this is definitely the one. Love the chocolate and pretzel combination. Curbed my hunger for a couple hours, while at the same time giving me feeling of sweetness without the guilt. These are definitely a keeper! 100 calories plus fiber!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
These snacks are really good! They are a great balance of salty and sweet. They are perfectly crunchy and bite-size. These don't taste like you're eating something healthy. They satisfy that craving without sacrificing the healthy factor. Plus, they are quick and easy to grab. I recommend them.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
SLIMFAST 100 CALORIE SNACKS taste good. I like the mix between crunchy, salty and sweety it is a bomb. I like chocolate flavor. Also only have 100 calories and you can grab it. The size is perfect for have in your purse. I would buy it and recommend to my friends. I receives this sample for free from PINCHme but all opinion are my own.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
These snacks are amazing! They are really good. I didn't even think i was eating something healthy. It was really sweet yet salty and it was like eating candy. I loved these! I really recommend this to anyone who wants something sweet and something to snack on, it's healthy, only has 100 calories! Amazing. I love Slim fast products!
Crystal B.
Exeter, NH
These were pretty good. I love chocolate and pretzels. Sweet and salty is my fave combination. I enjoy Slim Fast as a brand, and 100 Calorie packs are very convenient to toss in your purse. Fiber is always a plus, but these didn't really curb my hunger. They were tasty though, so I might have them in conjunction with a protein shake, just to have a solid food with said meal.
Nick N.
Buffalo, NY
Back when I first getting into the whole fitness thing, I tried Slimfast products often. I picked these up from the local Tops assuming it'd be satisfactory for a quick snack through the day. Unfortunately, I almost felt hungrier after eating. I wouldn't recommend unless you already have a very small appetite.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I got a sample of this and it was so delicious.  But I cant find it anywhere I shop!  So disappointed because I really want to buy these.  They kept me full too.  I was impressed by the amount in the bag as well.  If I ever find these again, I am definitely going to buy them.
Alyssa S.
These are incredibly delicious. I keep them in my work bag with me at all times! Great for on the go. I don't use them for weight loss, so I can't touch on that. But they are so worth it!
Felita R.
Kissimmee , FL
These snacks were really good. I like the combination of sweet and salty, it's hard to believe that your eating some healthy. These snacks are a prefect addition to any one diet plan.