BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Complete and balanced meal replacement shake for use as part of the slim fast plan Live the dream! Satisfy your craving for up to 4 hours with 10g of protein, 5g of fiber and sinfully delicious caramel latte Clinically proven to work and work fast - you can see real results in just 1 week with America's no. 1 Favorite weight loss brand Slim fast has helped millions of people across America lose those unwanted pounds faster than dieting alone and is the one of the most delicious ways to lose weight - with slim fast it's your thing Each bottle gives you about a third of your recommended daily intake.

• Can anyone tell me where I can buy the coffee flavored on...2 Answers
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Tastes pretty good. I used to drink Slimfast Cappuccino flavor and it was not great. This tastes a lot better and has caffeine added! I usually only drink one of these a day as too much can cause stomach pain and jitters. So for my second shake I do Chocolate or Vanilla without caffeine.
Magen B.
E Wakefield, NH
The caramel latte shake was not what I was expecting. It was sweet, not too think and with no real after aftertaste. I received a free sample in the mail and was very excited to try to taste without having to fork over the cash first. (I am a notoriously picky eater.) I skipped my usual coffee and had no noticeable loss of energy. It takes a little bit before your sense of hungry goes away but the effects last for at least a couple of hours. Well worth it.
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I like how it has 20g of protein and only 1g of sugar. I usually drink two protein shakes as meal replacements. This drink gives you energy and always fills you up. I think the drink has a good taste, but if you don’t like coffee or the taste of coffee, this drink isn’t for you.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
This is so delicious and healthy with not very many calories. It last several hours so you aren't very hungry as well as this one specifically gives you a boost of energy cause is got that coffee taste. So good and so healthy.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
MY FAVORITE LOW CARB MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES!!! it actually tastes like COFFEE which is such a hassle to drink on a low carb diet because you cant just stop and get one and put creamer and everything in it since you cant have any of that. this really helps my craving for coffee, it tastes AMAZING and no bad after taste. Love Love Love. highly recomeend. keeps you full for about 6 hours
Megan S.
Best tasting shake from slim fast. Coffee and who doesn't love coffee. Definitely fixes that craving in the morning for caffeine will buy again!
Molly H.
Marquette, MI
These are SO DELICIOUS, and super low in carbs. Great addition to any keto diet. The extra caffeine is an added perk.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Can anyone tell me where I can buy the coffee flavored ones? I would think drug stores carry them but not sure. I went to buy some on amazon and the price is rediculous! I would think I could find them for less than $42 for 8?!?!?!? Is that price the same as in store price? Thanks!