SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition 100 Calorie Snacks Sour Cream & Onion Baked Crisps, 5 ct. Box

BY SLIMFAST #4 in Weight Management

Satisfy Your Hunger With Slim Fast Delicious potato crisps. Each snack pack is 100 calories with about 18-20 crisps in each bag. This snack will satisfy hunger between meals. 3g of protein and 5g of fiber.

• Do these snacks taste good? I have taken their shakes and they are ...1 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good?? Like a chip? 2 Answers
  • Do these taste good? Are they like real chips? 1 Answers
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I bought these chips because they came in a 4 pack and they were on sale at my local Walmart I tried them fell in love with them and then found they were no longer being sold at my local Walmart. Then couple weeks ago I found a box again they weren't on sale but I didn't hesitate to buy them. I'm currently trying to eat as healthy as possible to lose weight and these things not only taste great but they're satisfied and they do help control my Hunger for at least 3 hours if not longer before my next meal. They're crunchy crisp and taste just like sour cream and onion potato chips only baked and not fried with all that oil and grease.
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I was so glad when I saw a bag of Sour Cream and Onion Baked Crisps in my Slimfast VoxBox. I couldn't believe how delicious they were l, and that they were only 100 calories. They had a tasty flavor to them, a nice crispy texture, and were less greasy than many other similar snacks out there. These are a great snack to grab on the go. They are just enough to take away your hunger. I will buy these again, and I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys this flavor of chips!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I received SlimFast Advanced Nutrition 100 Calorie Snacks Sour Cream & Onion Baked Crisps in a PinchMe box. Thinking they'd just be okay but not great, I bit into one. Boy, was I surprised! There is a taste explosion in these tiny crisps! I also love the fact that there is a bit of protein in them to tide me over between meals.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Mhmmmmm tastes like lays sour cream and onion- but it's not totally horrible for you! Satisfies my hunger- it's a great snack for work, to get me through lunch. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this, I am now on the hunt for them at my local drug stores.
Annette K.
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
I am not a big fan of savory, salty snacks but I was pleasantly surprised at taste and texture of these snacks. The portion size was larger than I expected and they reminded me of Pringles but I like these better!
Denise D.
Denise D.
Texture and taste are good, but I wish there was no milk in the ingredients. I just feel like they should make stuff with lactose free. I'm not a huge fan of sour cream and it was ok for me.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
I love these chips! They're super crispy, like a potato chip, and they have a great sour cream and onion flavor. They're a great go-to snack if you're trying to watch your weight.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Also was very happy with this product in my slim fast box. It tasted great and was a good snack to get my through my day. Would purchase this item.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
I thought these tasted absolutely terrible. I got them in a box to try and I threw them out after tasting two chips.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I love these too slim fast make the most delicious diet treats ever i wish i could buy all of them!!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
Do these actually taste good?? Like a chip?
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Toledo, OH
Oooo chips! i love me some chips, and only 100 calories? are they good? and worth it?
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do these taste good? Are they like real chips?
Cynthia Q.
Cynthia Q.
Fairview, NJ
Do these snacks taste good? I have taken their shakes and they are good but are their snacks any better?