SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition 100 Calorie Snacks Drizzled Crisps, Cinnamon Bun Swirl

BY SLIMFAST #1 in Weight Management

Satisfy Your Hunger With Slim Fast Delicious drizzled mini crisps. Each snack pack is 100 calories with about 20-22 crisps in each bag. This snack will satisfy hunger between meals. 2g of protein and 5g of fiber.

• Does this taste good? 3 Answers
  • I love my sweets, but i really have to cut back. are thes...3 Answers
  • Anyone know if this a good product to loose weight?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This Slimfast bar was okay. I got it as a free sample in my Pinch Me box and of course, I had to try it. It's not anything special because it's tastes just like any other protein bar. I probably would not buy these just because I prefer others over SlimFast.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I absolutely love these! They’re so delicious and helps me keep my weight down while I’m still snacking. I highly recommend you try these and I will purchase these again. They’re super amazing!!!
Sara L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are amazing most 100 calorie snacks are 50 50 in taste but these nail the taste! They are also ok nutritionally, I do wish they were a higher protien snack and lower in carbs. But are a great go to for a sweet tooth fix!
Ana M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
OMG!!! this slimfast snacks are the bomb!!! I been trying to eat healthy and drink lots of water witch I hate "water". so I received one of the new slimfast snacks pretzel in my pinch me box. and dam there were so good. at first I was debating on how they were going to taste and im really glad I was able to try them. sooo I heard that my local .99c store had them. and I bought some of the cinnamon snacks and chips. wow I truly impressed. they are really good and sure are delicious. love how its only 100 calories. and the best part is that I got them for only .99c. I really highly recommend this snacks they are really good and healthy. THANK YOU SLIMFAST for this health yummy snacks!!! defiantly going to buy more!!!
Crystal G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These little drizzled crisp are just super delish! These bite sized crispy snacks are the perfect for a quick snack that doesn't break your diet. They're only 100 calories plus they contain protein and fiber. Not bad! I love the little tip on the back, it says you can eat these as cereal for an ever more satisfying breakfast. As for taste, it reminds me little cinnamon buns, the flavor is really spot on.
Michelle F.
I received this as a free sample. They are small round crisps. This does take like cinnamon rolls. You can taste the cinnamon. It has the right amount of sweetness to it. You can eat it by itself or you can eat in as cereal. This is a great snack to keep you full in between meals. You do get a lot in the bag. For only 100 Calories, this is totally worth it.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I received these from Pinchme and they were a lot better than I thought they would be. First, there was a lot more in the bag than I expected which was a pleasant surprise. I really liked that they had a bit of sweetness that can be used to satisfy a sweet craving. It is not overly sweet but I think it would satisfy a wide range of taste preferences. This snack left me feeling full and I wasn’t searching for something else to snack on after eating like I have with other 100-calorie snacks. Definitely would recommend.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
Love
this! The chocolate flavor is very rich. I like to add  homemade whipped cream and a cherry for a hot
fudge sundae, and a banana for extra potassium! You can put it in any portable
bottle and it still tastes just as good. 've tried a ton of protein shake mixes
and I think this one is just about as good as chocolate shakeology. I really
like this for drinking during my workouts because it gives me the protein and
the energy I need to get through. Plus, it's low in sugar! I recommend this to
anyone!
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Super good and great taste to them even though it's a healthy product. They contain 3g of protein and 5g of fiber and the great part is they're only 100 calories!!! They definitely satisfy my hunger and I'll continue to purchase them!
hanna y.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Whenever I want to lose weight, I go on a slim fast diet. If you want to lose it fast, you take one shake in the morning, one for lunch, and a 500 calorie meal for dinner, along with three snacks. I have a sweet tooth, so I sometimes use these crisps as one of my snacks. They are really light, only 109 calories, but are sweet enough to kill any cravings for sugar. I always carry a bag of these in my purse for when I feel peckish.
Leidy A.
Does this taste good?
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Are these good ? Or are they chalky ?
Bethany H.
TOLEDO, OH
I love my sweets, but i really have to cut back. are these good and worth trying?
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Do they keep you feeling full?
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Anyone know if this a good product to loose weight?