SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition 100 Calorie Cinnamon Bun Swirl Drizzled Crisps 1 oz. Bag uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY SLIMFAST

Drink it off, blend it off, snack it off. How you lose weight and keep it off is up to you! Whatever your day throws at you and no matter how hectic life gets, the SlimFast lineup of products offers enough variety and simplicity to make losing weight easy. It's your thing, so make the plan your own! see more...

Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
These little things are so good and have so much flavor in them. I brought these to work to have as a snack between lunch and dinner time and they filled my craving.  I always crave something sweet so its nice to be able to snack on something that tastes so good and isn't terrible for me!
Amber F.
I love to snack and these crisps are delicious and healthy! I would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I am on a diet so I saw these on 99 cents store and I bought them for the first time to give them a try. I thought they would not taste good because it is a healthy snack, but they are DELICIOUS, I loved them. I would buy them again the next time I go to the store. My favorite thing is that it tastes sweet and it does not feel like you are eating a healthy food. Totally recommend you to try them.