45% Less Sugar Than Our Chocolate Royale Ultra Powder Mix* 200 Calories as Prepared Great Taste 24 Vitamins & Minerals 50% of Daily Calcium Great Value - 14 Servings! Spoon Stirrable Artificially Flavored The Slim-Fast® Plan Start losing weight today with the Slim-Fast Plan.  Use the Slim-Fast Day as your guide.  You can eat six times a day: two Slim-Fast Meals, three snacks, one sensible meal...increase your physical activity, drink plenty of water and lose weight!  It s that simple!  Then keep it off with one Slim-Fast Meal a day, your sensible eating habits and physical activity.  If you start to regain weight go back on the weight loss plan. Example of a Slim-Fast Day™ Slim-Fast Breakfast:  A Creamy Slim-Fast Shake or Meal Bar with a piece of fruit Snack:  A piece of fruit or nonfat yogurt or cottage

Do these shakes actually work? I thought about buying them for breakfast but i wanted to know if it would help not following the full process?
I just got vanilla and chocolate mixes and meal bars and chips. Super excited to try!!!
Do these shakes really help a lot when it comes to weight loss. I've been trying different methods and I was looking for a different one.
Start your review of SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Strawberry Supreme Shake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
I can only use the french vanilla powder. I must say, I love this shake. I keep a full can at the office and at home ALWAYS! I have a hrad time finding this in my area so I order from Walmart online. This absolutely helps me curb my appetite for 4 hours at a time. With eating habits in the process of being developed and walking more I have already lost 15 pounds thanks to Slim Fast! I drink a shake for breakfast and 1 for lunch. This leaves no nasty after taste ( the ready made ones do leave a bad bad taste in my opinion). 3-2-1 Go!!! Lets lose some weight!!!!
Milwaukie, OR
After receiving the strawberry ready-to-go shake in a VoxBox, I purchased this shake mix and I love using it. I've been replacing my dinners with a delicious shake - sometimes blended up with fresh or frozen fruit and sometimes by itself. I add just a smidgen more milk than the recommended to make it not quite so thick. But it's delicious and does help suppress appetite. No aftertaste with the shake mix - tastes GREAT!
Shawnee, KS
I really like these shakes! I usually buy the chocolate. I hate the way the pre-made ones taste but for whatever reason I really like the powder mixed with skim milk. And I like that you can kind of make the shake your own - I like to add berries or coffee to mine sometimes. I have been using these shakes for years as a quick breakfast or lunch on days when I don't have a ton of time. Highly recommended.
This is great product for the price and it's a great tasting product. I like the mix better than the pre made and I think it's comparable to most of the alternitives without having to order and wait for it to ship. If you are looking for a great tasting product without spending a ton this is the one for you.
Denville, NJ
I always keep a can of the slimfast mix in my pantry. you cant beat the price and it makes a great meal on the go. i packed this on my vacation to disney world this past april with my blender bottle. it made a great breakfast substitute in the hotel room with some ice and water.
Harrisonburg, VA
I wouldn't necessarily say this makes you slim fast, but it definitely keeps you full longer, which I guess in the long run makes you eat less. I didn't like that much because I still wanted to snack, drinks don't make me feel full, I prefer healthy snacks instead.
Orange, CA
I really enjoyed this as a meal replacement for breakfast. Make sure you use a blender for a creamier constancy. I like to add frozen berries. For a decadent treat I like to add a banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter. This shake is delicious alone and is a great source of vitamins and minerals. Slim Fast shakes are the best tasting meal replacement shakes.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I've used this, as well as the pre-bottled variety, as breakfast replacement when I.m on the go. The taste is good, my favorite is milk chocolate but vanilla is also pretty good. I wouldn't recommend a full meal replacement with these types of things, but they're nice for breakfast. Also, adding protein powder works well with these mixes.
Cheshire, CT
I've been getting the slim-fast powders for about 3 years now, and it is usually my go to breakfast. I don't so much use it to lose weight, but for a quick and easy breakfast that doesn't hog all of my calories for the day. I've mostly gotten the chocolate flavors, which I really enjoy. The vanilla is ok, but it tasted a little too much like frosting for me. I also love that it isn't chalky.
The slim fast 3-2-1 shake mix is really good. I purchased this product at walmart for around about six dollars which i felt was very affordable. The container is full of bright colors and the shake is really good. It holds you for about 3 hours at a time, so i feel its very good for weight loss.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...