SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Sour Cream & Onion Snack Bites uploaded by Mary M.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Sour Cream & Onion Snack Bites uploaded by Finley T.

BY SLIMFAST

New 3-2-1 Plan&Trade; Choose 3 Snacks A Day Crunchy Satisfaction 100 Calories Per Pack 9 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals 3G Fiber‡ 3 Snacks, 2 Slimfast Meal Bars Or Shakes Plus 1 Balanced Meal. Who Has Time To Slim Slowly?&Nbsp; Slim-Fast!&Reg; A Simple And Clinically Proven Plan To Help You Lose Weight Now! 3 Nourishing Snacks A Day Fruit, Veggies Or A Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bar 2 Slim-Fat Shakes Or Meal Bars Per Day 1 Balanced 500 Calorie Meal Per Day After You Have Achieved Your Weight Loss Goal, Keep The Weight Off With One Slim Fast Mal A Day, Your Sensible Eating Habits, Daily Physical Activity, And Drinking Plenty Of Water.&Nbsp; Return To The Weight Loss Plan If You Start Regaining The Weight. Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 5 - .84Oz (24G) Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 4.23 Oz (120G) 1-800-Slimfast ‡Contains 4G Total Fat Per Serving.

Mary M.
I have to say that slimfast is really stepping their game up. These chips have great flavor and even better texture. They don't taste artificial at all and they're a hybrid between a chip and a cracker. So crispy and satisfying. I was skeptical about how good these would be but man I love them!

Please note that although these products were sent to me for review, I do not accept money for reviews and this is 100% my unbiased opinion.
Amanda T.
These are so good for only 100 calories! The serving size is very generous as well - I was impressed with how many you get for the calories. The crunch is satisfying and it is a perfect snack for anytime. I would recommend these to anyone - even if they aren't trying to lose weight!
Finley T.
Kernersville, NC
I received a sample pack for free in exchange for a review. I was pleasantly surprised by these because I had previously purchased Special K's version of this product which was tasteless and not worth the purchase. These are more flavorful and the cracker doesn't leave you with the feeling that you just ate cardboard. It doesn't fill you up a ton, but it does take the edge off hunger and keeps your blood sugar from crashing. I would say these are a good option to keep in your office drawer or on the go.
Andrea C.
San Francisco, CA
I bought these when they were on sale. The flavor is pretty good and the portion is just right for me. It also helps when I have a craving for a salty crunchy snack. I also like how they're all puffy in the middle. They also don't leave me with a tummy-ache that sometimes happens when I eat potato chips. However, they leave me feeling really thirsty. Not sure if id buy them again... Maybe next time they're on sale?

Carley B.
Dayton, OH
I am definitely not impressed by these, however you do get what is advertised; a 100 calorie snack with a little extra kick of protein and fiber. I will say the baked chip/light texture was nice, but was not a fan of the bland flavor that does not quite live up to sour cream and onion. Also, they are very fragile so beware packing in a lunch
Melissa M.
I did not like these! I didn't like the flavor, I love sour cream and onion but this tasted way too fake. And I don't know if I got a bad box, but my crisps were pretty much all burnt..they were very dark brown and flavorless.
Ashlee A.
I got these in the slim fast voxbox (free from influenster). I wasn't super impressed with the taste. You definitely know your eating a low calorie snack, just by the "off" flavor. 1 out of 10 (10 being best) I would give the flavor a 6. HOWEVER, I probably would buy these again because unlike other not-so-tasty low calorie chips, these actually filled me up until dinner time.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
I received some of these as a sample and I loved them. The sour cream and onion flavor is very authentic and I can't even tell I am eating something "healthy". It's a shame they are so hard to find!
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I was pleasantly surprised with these crisps! I don't even like Sour Cream and Onion chips but LOVED these. They have a thicker texture than a chip, but don't resemble a cracker either. Super yummy! (I was sent this product for testing purposes in Slim Fast's Vox Box).
Maria G.
This product is okay, it could be better. The taste is not that great but I love sour and cream so I guess it's okay. I would of prefer to not have an aftertaste but other than that it's an okay product.
Margaret C.
How do these taste? I haven't had them before
Amanda C.
Hopkinsville, KY
How do these taste??
Mayra M.
Katy, TX
Does it come with many pieces? Are they worth buying?
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can you purchase these products?
Michelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am trying to lose weight but I don't want to starve myself...I am looking for something to stuff my mouth without having to worry about gaining more weight! I am wondering if this is worth trying???