SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Jennifer L.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by jayamini h.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by jayamini h.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The New Slim Fast! 3-2-1 Plan Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes.
Pick 2 shakes a day.
3 snacks, 2 Slim-Fast meal bars or shakes plus 1 sensible meal.
190 per shake calories.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

• I'm looking for life changing weight loss. I'm 285 pounds...2 Answers
  • SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes or home ...3 Answers
  • How long does it take to see weight loss from drinking th...1 Answers
Bakersfield , CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Helen C.
Bayside
I have been drinking slimfast for years now and it does work when you eat right through at the day. You only drink this to replace ONE meal! It tastes amazing with a scoop of peanut butter and then mix it with the chocolate slimfast. It does curb your appetite and fills you. I have lost weight using this product. But you have to eat right with and workout!
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
I have tried every diet under the sun, and failed miserably every time. I started slim fast November 1, 2017, and my results have been amazing. By November 17, I had lost 13 pounds. I started off at 5 foot11 and 220 pounds. I am absolutely ecstatic with my results! I subscribe to this product on Amazon prime, so for a one-month supply I’m only spending $25. I have never felt so good about myself in my life. Slim fast has been a game changer!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
I kind of like this shake it taste like chocolate milk and is very smooth when drinking it. It does give me a huge boost of energy so I will continue to start drinking these daily.
Harmony R.
I prefer the pre-mixed slimfast shakes over the powder, but it still works. It just doesn't taste as good when you make it at home. As far as weight loss goes, it could work if you use to to replace a meal. I don't use it for that purpose typically, instead using it for an on-the-go shake.
Morgan C.
I bought this to try and use to keep my weight in check, and overall I thought it was just okay. It had a very rich chocolate flavor, almost too rich, and it was very thick, it wasn't the grossest shake that I've had but it wasn't the best.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
The chocolate slim fast actually has a great taste. The price is very affordable and it's easy to mix with milk. The only problem for me is that I would replace my lunch with a shake and I'd still get hungry after like 2 hrs of the shake. I'd have a great healthy breakfast so I know it wasn't that causing me to be hungry. I guess it just works on some people but not all. Bummer!
norma m.
Ruskin, FL
I have been looking for a meal replacement shake for a wile now and i saw this slimfast shake and i was wondering if it actually helped anyone loose weight? i really want to try this product especially the chocolate lol
I'm looking for life changing weight loss. I'm 285 pounds and I want to be 190-210 by August. Is this the product for me? How rigorous must my workout regiment be to obtain this goal? Please help!!!
Brianna V.
New Orleans, LA
How long does it take to see weight loss from drinking the shakes?
Alisha M.
Hickory, NC
Has anyone lost any weight using this ? And what do you recommend mixing it with to get a better taste ?