BY SLIMFAST #32 in Protein Shakes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition br Artificially Flavored 180 Calories Per Shake 1 10g Protein 3 5g Fiber 5 Contains 6g Total Fat Per Serving 4 Contains No Pineapple Juice 4 - 10 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. 40 fl oz 1-800-SLIMFAST

• Does this one taste good does it has a after taste?2 Answers
  • Where can I find his flavor.?1 Answers
  • Does this work? or what ptber products do you guys recommend?3 Answers
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
I tried giving it a chance but honestly don't think I will continue to consume this. It's not the best way too loose weight. and it's taste is not at all great. I feel as if is expensive just because the result it claims to give aren't really true.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I normally like these drinks, they are great if you are in a hurry on the way to work or out to do something. This flavor sounded good but It just wasn't not that great, it tasted funky and I gave them to a friend because I couldn't get through the case.
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
If you like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain then you'll enjoy this tasty shake. However there are much better ways to lose weight. This is not a healthy choice; it's junk food. In fact you would be better off chasing a multivitamin with a glass of chocolate milk than putting this frankenfood into your body.
Here are the ingredients from the chocolate Slimfast shake (I could not find ingredients list for pina colada): fat free milk, water, sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), canola oil, milk protein concentrate, fructose, gum arabic, cellulose gel, mono and diglycerides, hydrogenated soybean oil, potassium phosphate, maltodextrin, soy lecithin, cellulose gum, carrageenan, natural and artificial flavors, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose and acesulfamate potassium, sodium citrate, citric acid. [And then a bunch of vitamins and minerals.]
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I was always bloated and hungry when substituted my meals with Slim fast products. They taste OK, but learning more about nutrition, made me realize, they are horribly constructed, and you're only loosing weight because you're on a calorie deficit, which results in a yo-yo effect after you start consuming normal amount of calories again.

Please do your research and think before committing to these products.
Sara A.
I would not recommend this product to anyone. It's more just a tasty smoothie and less of something that will actually benefit you at all. It's quite expensive for something that does not do what it claims it does. I would just make something homemade and actually nutritious for you.
Tytiona M.
Aberdeen, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Honestly not a fan of slim fast. Never really seen results. Never really satisfied me so it was hard to stick to the plan. Only flavor I liked was chocolate. I got mine from Walmart but you can get them pretty much any grocery store or drugstore
Shelly S.
I have always enjoyed these shakes. However this flavor is not my favorite. The only thing is that for me they are not very filling. If you are using it soley as weight loss it is not the best option.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
I normally flat out skip breakfast because I'm always in a rush in the mornings with no appetite naturally until about lunch. This boosts my system with nutrients and is a good start to the day, but the taste is horrible.
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Throughout the years I have tried this product. The different flavors give a great variety. I also like drinking these shakes ice cold, room temperature is not my preference. I enjoy the taste, I usually eat a snack around the same time.
Désirée G.
Providence, RI
This one is very fruity, I have tried the chocolate and vanill and I honestly prefer those over this one. I honestly did not enjoy this one as much, it's creamy but def not as creamy as chocolate. Just my preference.
Julia E.
Oshawa
What slimfast flavor would you recommend? Which is your favorite?
Isabel a.
Does this work? or what ptber products do you guys recommend?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Does this one taste good does it has a after taste?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Has anyone tried the Pina Colada flavor?
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Where can I find his flavor.?