SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Peanut Butter Crunch Time Snacks Bar uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Slim Fast Peanut Butter Crunch Time Snack Bar: Nutritious & delicious snack bar 3-2-1 Plan

Maggie V.
I've been using these for awhile to supplement my diet program. They're perfect for when I need something "junk food"-ish and crunchy and they're easy to take on the go. I tend eat them in class when I need a snack between meals, but they don't fill me up at all and I'm still very hungry (I feel like a good snack should hold you over until the next meal). Overall, a tasty, calorie-controlled treat!
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
These snacks are just what a dieter dreams of. They are sweet and satisfies your chocolate craving. It taste like a regular chocolate treat; no weird after taste. Only problem is you'll want to eat more than one.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I love these peanut butter bars. They're perfect for when you're dieting because they taste like a candy bar. I even enjoy them if I'm not on a diet. They're crunchy and have a great flavor.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
I picked these up to help get through the afternoon slump where you start to get a little hungry. They are awful! They taste...fake. I will never purchase them again.
Hannah S.
Manchester, NH
These little bar are just like a candy bar. They are so good and they have a diet that much more enjoyable! They're small but they are enough to satisfied a craving.
Solanyes F.

I'm loving the bars, I love think they are my favorites, this particular have not tried it, but would love to, I really like to try a little of everything.
Maribel G.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently received a slim fast box and it was my first time trying this bar out. It was so delicious, I loved the taste in general.
Lei G.
Niceville, FL
Wasn't pleased. Don't buy it if you want a dense to-go bar. It was like a super thin butterfinger and it stuck to my teeth when I chewed it. =/
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Today I received from #Pinchme this Slim Fast Boosters gummies. I already took a gummy and it has a great taste. With Green Tea and garcina.
Ashley B.
I really like these, they are the same taste and texture as a Butterfinger bar but in a smaller size that won't bust your diet.
Trisha S.
Where are these sold? I've only checked at Walmart so far.
Solanyes F.
if anyone has tried it, please tell me that such know because I love the barrias please