SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Holly N.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Vandna G.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes uploaded by Leah K.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps Metabolism Controls Hunger up to 4 Hours 15g of Protein 24 Vitamins & Minerals Free Support & Personalized Plans - The Slim-Fast Weight Loss Center slim-fast.com 1-800-SLIMFAST U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommend eating a varied, nutritious diet within your calorie needs. The Slim-Fast Optima Diet helps control caloric intake and provides balance nutrition to help you achieve a healthy weight. See Nutrition Facts for calorie, sugar, cholesterol, saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium content. For more information on Unilever s Choices Program visit unileverusa.com/choices This package is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. This package will make the servings as indicated when measure exactly by weight .

• Does this actually help you loose weight?!1 Answers
  • Does this curb hunger ? How is it based on price ?2 Answers
  • Does this have a chalky texture? & how do you use thi...1 Answers
SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes
  • "I guess slim fast is meant to be a meal replacement, but I rather do chocolate protein and almond milk for under 200 calories and way less sugar. " in 6 reviews
  • "i really like this product and find when i mix it with almond milk that it tastes really good and plus when you add a ice cube and pop it in a blender it is delicious" in 4 reviews
  • "just bought this recently and made a smoothie out of it, almond milk and frozen strawberries and it tasted like shortcake. " in 3 reviews
  • "15g of protein for one beverage is pretty good for a "diet" company's product." in 2 reviews
  • "So many recipes to choose from! " in 2 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Heather D.
Woodlyn, PA
These shakes are absolutely delicious, chocolate is my favorite. If it is mixed correctly, there is no powdery texture like many other shakes produce. The powder form is much less expensive than pre made ones and are a quick mix and go option. These are great to lose weight (20lbs in 3months for me about a year and a half ago and have gained 0 back) but they are also good for here and there when you forget to bring lunch or breakfast.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this chocolate Slimfast shake free in the mail from Pinchme. It is a meal replacement and it's high in protein. I gave this to my husband because he is the one that likes to add on the bulk. He actually liked the flavor, but preferred the pre-mixed ones because it had a better consistency without clumps and mess.
Moena N.
Edmond
I bought for meal replacement. I am not morning person so I usually don't eat breakfast but I start drinking this so I don't get hungry the middle of my class and eat snack. I make this with soy milk. It taste good. It also helps keeping my weigh too.
Leah K.
This was my go -to meal replacement in college and I still keep it in my cupboard! I love the flavor and I highly recommend blending it with a banana for a great texture. I have been able to keep my weight down and any time I see the numbers on the scale rising, I just add a few meal replacement shakes into my diet.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I received this free courtesy of influenster. It is DELICIOUS! I tastes like melted vanilla ice cream and has a good consistency. I recommend putting it in the fridge before drinking. My stomach never really feels full unless there is solid food in it but I think this is good for breakfast! I wouldn't only drink this for two meals like it is recommended but maybe 1!
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
I love my protein shake mix. The directions suggest to mix it with 8 oz. of milk, however I think that leaves a very very strong vanilla taste. Not too good. But what I like to do is mix it in a blender with half a cup of crushed ice, one-half to one whole banana and the 8 oz. of milk. Once blended, it tastes magnificent! The banana tones down the vanilla and just makes for a great tasting smoothie. I have yet to try it out with other fruit as well, but I intend to do so!
Mel G.
Laurel, MD
I have tried many different flavors of the Slim-Fast my favorite is the Vanilla and the Strawberry. Its great as a meal replacement and curves your appetite. Even if you stop drinking them after awhile which ever meal you usually replace with this you will not be starving or want to over eat. I preferred to replace breakfast with them because I am not usually hungry in the morning. Also it helped to even out my skin because of the vitamins it contains.
Tina H.
Newark, DE
I like Slim Fast as a frozen shake, add some banana to it and it's wonderful, Its not to expensive so if you happen to be on a budget , pick it up.
I use it to maintain my weight, Easy to take on the go as well .I will continue to buy Slim Fast as it taste great, and easy to whip up and take with.
Emily G.
I honestly think Slim Fast is one of the only 'diet' brands that actually tastes good. I used to buy their snack bars all the time, and their shakes were excellent for breakfast. Out of all of the other similar products I've tried in the past, these tasted the best and did not have a gross aftertaste.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does anyone add fruit and ice and turn theirs into a smoothie? They taste way better that way!
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
SO much sugar. And I wonder if they have one with less sugar?
Trisha S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is your favorite recipe?
Amber S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does this shake have a number of vitamins and protein?
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Has it another benefits apart from the protein?