BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The New Slim-Fast! 3-2-1 Plan French Vanilla Shakes.
Pick 2 shakes a day.
3 snacks, 2 Slim-Fast meal bars or shakes plus 1 sensible meal.
180 calories per shake.
Artificially flavored.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I love slim fast, especially these to go shakes. I like to keep the in the fridge and keep them cold. The pros is they are great for on the go. I use these about once a day. Overall I am very satisfied. I bought mine at Walmart.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Tastes great, and is quickly and easy breakfast that you can drink on the go. I like vanilla the best.This product was satisfying because it filled me up and was also great tasting. If you stick to it this diet really does work.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Have yet to see results, but this isn't bad! Good, easy, fast breakfast! The flavors are better than you would expect as well. My favorites are this and the chocolate shakes. Definitely refrigerate first!
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
Slim Fast Shakes in the French Vanilla variety leave a little to be desired. I love the different chocolate flavors, but this vanilla flavor left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth and tasted like a multivitamin. I will not buy this product again; however, I will continue to use the chocolate shakes.
Jaleesa C.
Leander, TX
I don't use these for weight loss. I grab them when I have to run out the door quickly and need a snack. I like the taste of them, but it does not keep you full for long. The only downside about them.
Lacey F.
I have always been a fan of Slim Fast's shakes, but the vanilla is a let down. It lacks any flavor and is just empty calories. I will just stick to my usual chocolate shakes for now. These shakes are super convenient.
I received this product free for testing purposes.
Christine C.
White Plains, MD
I love the powder better than the pre made shakes because I can add fruit into it or use almond milk and they taste so good they keep me full and I aim to have them twice a day but if can only get one in that's fine as well.
Mikayla B.
This powder unfortunately remains tasting like powder even when liquid is added to it. Very chalky and hard to swallow. And it taste horrible! If it worked I'd deal with the taste but it doesn't so I won't.
Amanda S.
Charleston, SC
This shake tastes great and really keeps me full for hours. I have always searched for something quick with the nutrients I need as well as help me lose weight. I found it with this product! Very satisfied!!
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
What is your favorite flavor?
Rejoice O.
London
Does it make u gain weight
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
My friends have started using Plexus Block that just came out. In the clinical trial people lost an average of 16lbs in 60 days with just the Block. No meal replacements, no shakes to make, no daily workout videos, etc. It blocks up to 48% of carbs and sugars from being digested and slows the conversion of glucose to fat. Love it. You can see it at www.plexusmegan.com.
Alayna S.
How is the taste of the powder in comparison to the shakes?