BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The New Slim-Fast! 3-2-1 Plan Creamy Milk Chocolate Shakes.
Pick 2 shakes a day.
3 snacks, 2 Slim-Fast meal bars or shakes plus 1 sensible meal.
190 calories per shake.
Artificially flavored.

• What's your favorite or least disgusting ;) diet shake? I...1 Answers
  • I have purchased the already made drinks before but I was...1 Answers
  • I like to change it up and mix different stuff into my sh...3 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Harmony R.
Slimfast is one if my favorite on-the-go shake choices. It just tastes so good! I wouldn't rely on it to help you lose weight on its own, but it can be a tasty addition to a healthy lifestyle.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I was told by my doctor, that due to my health I needed to lose some weight. I had been seeing commercials on it so I gave it a try. I love it. It actually did help me to lose weight. It actually is filling once your body gets use to it. For me it took about a week, after that I wasn't hungry throughout the day all day. Even my one meal a day portions got smaller and after about a month I noticed the difference. The results were very motivational for me. I still use slim fast today, it helps me to keep the weight off.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I really like the taste of these shakes! I paid it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it's so yummy! I actually find myself craving it sometimes too which is unlike me. I notice that it does help me stay full longer but it definitely isn't a magic weight loss thing. But if you pair it with healthier eating and workouts then you'll definitely see results!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love this product I drink it before my long lecture classes just to keep me a fool and ensure that my stomach will not go grumbling during the lecture. This definitely keep me full from upwards of 3 to 4 hours and the taste is super delicious. This is a great meal replacement!
Melody S.
I love that this tastes like actual chocolate. It is more on the affordable side compared to other products. But it does keep me full for a good 4 hours. If I drink it when I get to work it keeps me full until I get ready for lunch a few hours later.
Jessica M.
I don't care to much for shakes this slim fast is pretty good. I like to blend my with ice it taste just like a Wendy's frosty. I typically blend it the night before I go to the gym and drink it before or after. It's also helps suppress your appetite. And keeps me full.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
I'm not really a fan of 'nutritional drinks' to be honest, mainly because most of them have that really off taste that comes from all the vitamins and supplements pumped in them that just isn't really pleasant to drink. This Slim Fast drink did NOT have that taste which was a bonus but I still didn't really like it. I found the flavor to be really overly sweet and cloying, the way a lot of 'low sugar' foods and drinks tend to be because of whatever they add in to make it sweet to replace the sugar. I also didn't like that it contantined artificial ingreidents, especially when the other products in the vox box had natural ingredients. Unlike a lot of nutritional drink, this one had a thick almost milkshake-like texture that I really liked and I did like that it contained so much protein. I felt more energized and full after drinking it but I feel like I could drink other things and get the same effect without struggling to get through a taste I just don't like.

Disclaimer: I received this product through the #ItsYourThing #SlimFastVoxBox for free. All of the opinions here are my own and this is an honest review.
Britney M.
Winder
To curve your appetite I suggest slim fast the chocolate kind is good I’ve tried other products that have weird after taste but this doesn’t you can get this at Walmart or target SlimFast® Advanced Ready to Drink Shake, Creamy Chocolate
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
Can I just say yum!!! While I am not a huge fan of shakes I love this one and the chocolate is my favorite it is easy to make and it is so tasty. I find that the cans are affordable, easy to find at your local store and again.. tasty
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Is there a difference in taste between Slim Fast and the generic Slim Rite? I always got Slim Rite because it was a couple bucks cheaper and still tasted good.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
This product did not help with hunger control and often made me hungrier than what I was! Did anyone else have problems with this as well?
What do you mix it with? Milk or water? Can you add fruit or is it best not too
Vanessa A.
Hampton, IA
Where can I buy this at?
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I like to change it up and mix different stuff into my shakes, get some variety into my routine. Lately I've been adding a shot of espresso for a mocha flavor. Any other fun, flavorful, low calorie mix in ideas?

Amazon