BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lose Weight Now A Line Of Bars To Satisfy Your Sweet Cravings With 100 Calories. Choose 3 Snacks A Day 3 Snacks, 2 Slimfast Meal Bars Or Shakes Plus 1 Sensible Meal Chocolatey Vanilla Blitz Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored New Great Tasting Bars With 100 Nourishing Calories A Simple Daily Plan To Help You Get Results And Lose Weight Now! Pick 3 Nourishing Snacks A Day Fruit, Veggies Or A Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bar Choose 2 Slim-Fast 180-200 Calorie Shakes Or Meal Bars Have 1 Sensible 500 Calorie Meal After You Have Achieved Your Weight Loss Goal, Keep The Weight Off With One Slim Fast Meal A Day, Your Sensible Eating Habits, Daily Physical Activity And Drinking Plenty Of Water.&Nbsp; Return To The Weight Loss Plan If You Start Regaining The Weight. If You Want To Lose Weight &Amp; Are Under 18, Pregnant, Nursing, Following A Diet Recommended By A Doctor, Have Health Problems Such As Diabetes, Or What To Lose More Than 30 Lbs., See A Doctor Before Starting This Or Any Diet.&Nbsp; Do Not Lose More Than 2 Pounds A Week After The First Week.&Nbsp; Rapid Weight Loss May Cause Health Problems.&Nbsp; Do Not Use As A Sole Source Of Nutrition.&Nbsp; Eat At Least 1,200 Calories A Day.

lola a.
Oklahoma
To be honest I don't really need to lose that much weight but the snack it so good that I cant stop eating it I couldnt  believe that there wasn't much sugar in it. My parent are saying am going to loose more weight if I keep eating but I don't care love the snack bar
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
These are pretty good, minus the after taste they have. But if you have water or a drink to help wash the after taste in your mouth, then I think people would really enjoy these. They are a little more on the expensive side, but you can find them on sale once in a while. They are great for helping to subside your hunger for a couple hours and easy to pack away in your purse, bag, backpack, etc... I have repurchased these multiple times and I will continue to do so!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I'm not sure If Slim Fast got rid of these bars because I haven't seen them around in a while. But the vanilla Blitz snack bars are really good! The bottom reminds me of white chocolate and it goes great against the other flavors and rest of the bar as a whole. These have to be my favorite flavor of all the Slim fast snacks bars selection by far! Can't argue at only 100 calories. :]
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
These are very tasty bars! I did Slim Fast for about 3 months and have tried almost all of their products. I lost about 10 pounds overall and it really helped me learn how to control my appetite. Slim fast isn't very healthy for you but it is a great kick start program for those who have a lot to lose.
Vanessa E.
West Valley, UT
I love love love the slim fast bars. They taste good and carb my sweet tooth. They are packed with protein and low calorie. What more can you ask for. Easy on the go. Great in between meal snack.
Gina M.
I was on a Slim Fast kick back in the day so I've pretty much tried everything they have. Their stuff is delicious but never really helped anyone lose any weight. Now with chocolate you can never go wrong, but it isn't really healthy like they're trying to portray.
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
Taste good but unless you're sticking tobabstrict diet and excercising I wouldn't really recommend. Now if your working out and eat I right definitely suggest keeping these on hand so you don't break and get chocolate bars and other junk food
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
These snack bars are pretty tasty. They don't taste like your typical healthy snack bar and don't have a weird aftertaste like many I have tried. I get mine from my local supermarket.
Rebecca H.
These taste really good. Great way for a sweet treat and still be able to keep track of what your eating and due to their protein content they do help you stay full and content.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
These bars are pretty good! They actually taste great unlike most weightloss bars that you see. It doesn't give you huge results unless you exercise ! Make sure you do !
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this actually worth buying and trying? i once heard a friend call it slim slow but never said anything else about it not good or bad, any recommendations?
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Would you recommend these over other weightloss snack bars on the market?
Bailee B.
How do these taste for being a weight loss bar? They look pretty good!
Brittney W.
Oxford
Do these taste good?
Amanda C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Need a healthy snack. Do these work?