SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Peanut Caramel Meal Bars uploaded by Rachel W.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Slim-fast Caramel Meal Bar: Nourishing and delicious Low calorie diet Helps in weight loss

• Does this actually taste like peanuts chocolate and Carme...1 Answers
  • Did anyone like these i know some bars have a after taste1 Answers
  • Did these curve your hunger? 7 Answers
staci h.
This is just terrible.... It has zero taste of actual chocolate and it just is bad. You can spend the same amount of money and purchase way better protein shakes. Stay clear of this and do some more research!!
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I'm giving this product 3 stars because it's affordable and the flavor is really good. I'm not giving it 5 because I don't feel that it helped curve hunger at all. I tried it with the 3-2-1 diet and it didn't help I still felt famished.
Shawna G.
One of my go to meal bars in the morning, especially during that time of the month when I am craving chocolate! Great taste, affordable. It's chewy and a little crunchy, yet easy to eat.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I love these! They taste awesome! They're high in fiber and protein and they're definitely one of my favorite energy bars because I stay full from them. I would definitely recommend all the flavors that I've tried.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
I just recently started back on my Slim Fast diet and I have to say, these meal bars are awesome! Great chocolaty & carmel flavor and taste without guilt of screwing up your diet!
Brianna H.
Perris , CA
As soon as I seen this review I got so excited haha. I love these. They are quick and on the go. Very tasty and satisfies those sweet tooth cravings!
Taz M.
Phoenix, AZ
Nope I didn't like it. Okay flavor and not feeling at all. Disappointed. It is affordable compare to other bars. However I would not buy it again.
Ashley D.
Bath, MI
Didn't help me any and they do not taste good at all. this is my opinion of the product some others may think they are good every one is difrrent
Julia B.
Middleburg, FL
These are fairly expensive and its a small bar. They don't tend to keep me overly full but as a snack it does the job and it tastes very good.
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
These are good as a mid morning snack. they didn't fill me up as a full meal replacement bar. But still tastes good and they have other flavors
Shawna G.
Do you like to switch the bars everyday, or just when you run out of a flavor?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Did these curve your hunger?
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried a couple before and didn't really like the taste to them, has any favors come out that is just irresistible to try??
Amber P.
Mary Esther, FL
Does this actually taste like peanuts chocolate and Carmel? Half the time when I buy stuff like this, there is no flavor and I waste my money.
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Did anyone like these i know some bars have a after taste