BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chocolate Nougat Gone Nuts Sweet Satisfaction. 10 Vitamins & Minerals. 3g Fiber†. 100 Calories Per Bar Great Tasting Bars Milk Chocolate Favored Coating. Choose 3 Snacks A Day The Slim-Fast® 3-2-1 Plan™ lets you enjoy 3 nourishing 100-calorie snacks per day. 3 Snacks, 2 Slimfast Meal Bars or Shakes, Plus 1 Sensible Meal.  A simple daily plan to help you get results and lose weight now! Pick 3 Nouri.

SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Mint Snacks Bar
  • "these are actually pretty tasty they taste like those girl scout cookies im not sure what they are called but these are good and at a really good price " in 2 reviews
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
I hate to leave negative reviews, I just personally was not a fan of these bars, not very tasty, I tried all the flavors, and they taste a little grainy. I believe they need to go back to the drawing board with this.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
These are actually pretty tasty they taste like those girl scout cookies I'm not sure what they are called but these are good and at a really good price
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
I used to eat these when I was on the Slim Fast diet. They're pretty filling and don't taste as chalky as a lot of other protein type bars.
Megan  C.
Love slimfast products. The bars are a great alternative for a meal. They really help you lose weight and keep it off
Kimberly F.
spanaway, WA
These bars taste great. but they are limited in flavors. I thought they were good and decently priced.
Samantha M.
These are so good and they actually fill you up! It is a really good price and the quality is good!
Danielle W.
These nutrition bars taste very delicious but I don't find them to be very filling.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
The Slim Fast Peanut Butter 3-2-1 bars are quite filling. However - I find the taste to be a little bland. Great to have in your desk if you forget lunch and will definitely tie you over though. Price wise a little expensive.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
Are they any good?
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
I have no idea what this is but it looks delicious. can anyone give me more information on what it is?