BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
These are my absolute favorite meal bars from Slimfast!! Starting in the Summer of 2011i stepped on a scale & it read 198lbs!! I'm 5`3 and I could`nt believe the number I was looking at. My mom did all types of diets while i grew up including slimfast and always loved their shakes. I decided I was going to join a gym, change my lifestyle and hope for the best. Now 2 years later i am 146lbs and still going. I don't follow the slimfast diet strictly but more incorporate them into my lifestyle. They are small but i usually have them with a cup of green tea and some fruit to keep my fuller longer. I usually always have them just for breakfast ( thats the time I am least hungry).
Alyssa P.
Caldwell, OH
I actually really like these bars! i use them for a quick meal replacement bar throughout the day and 1 bar will keep me satisfied for about 3-4 hours! the taste is as expected, its diet food so its not like you're going to be eating a fudge brownie freshly made from your grandma. they are a chocolate type brownie covered in chocolate consisting of 200 calories, 4 grams of fat, and 10 grams of protein. i would definitely recommend these to anyone who is trying to lose weight by replacing a meal with this item :)
Stephanie D.
When you're having a busy day, these are great to have as a meal. I keep a few in my desk at work and in my purse. These and a bottle of water and you're good to go for a while.
Angela L.
I found this is taste gross. I love the cookie dough bars so I thought I would try this but yuck. I have heard other people love them, so if you really like chocolate you could try them. I thought they tasted more like a coffee and I do not like coffee at all. I will never buy these ones again.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I've tried so many, definitely not a great pick. They taste really bad and are awfully too sweet. Contains loads of sugar when I thought it was the healtheir virgin but not pleased.
Ashley B.
Not as fudgy as you would expect an actual brownie to be, but with diet food, this is to be expected. The texture is still pretty close to brownies. I prefer these to a few Slimfast bars I've tried.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I love these. I don't consider them healthy, as there is low protein and high sugar. But they can make for a light meal and taste like brownies! Definitely better than eating a batch of brownies.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
I used to have these during high school for a "pre workout" snack. And this is my favorite flavor! Definitely tastier than I expected, soft, and very filling!
Rachel L.
These bars are good, but I've had better tasting bars before. They are good to have for lunch with a piece of fruit. I'll be trying a different flavor.
Taylor P.
Tremont, IL
I do not like these what so ever! they are obviousy a slimming food... when the goal of these types of bars is to still taste good while being healthy.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
How is the taste of this product?