SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by Kelly W.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by maria n.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Its great because it has almost all the nutrients your body needs all in one bar its like eating one whole meal.
Kelly W.
I received this SlimFast Bake Shop bar free from PinchMe. It's 15g Protein, 5g Fiber which is really great for a fiber count. The flavor was Chocolatey Crispy Cookie Dough. It kinda tasted bland after a few bites so I gave half to someone else they took a bite and threw it away. But if that's all you can eat then I could see getting use to it. I would not recommend it to anyone or purchase it myself.
Shawn W.
Kittanning, PA
OMG!! I can't believe this is a diet bar it taste just like a cookie candy bar as a meal.. Very yummy!!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
These are a decent nutrition bar. I have found that these do not keep me full for very long. Quest bars definitely keep me fuller longer when compared to Slimfast bars. These are tasty and are carried at most places, so when I run out of my Quest bars I will reach for these instead. I would purchase the box instead of the singles because you can usually find coupons for them.
April H.
This bar seems to have no flavor. It's not a bad taste, but it seems to be void of taste. It looks so delicious and then you bite in and it's a little grainy (which I have found with most meal bars) but there's no taste. Granted I still will eat then, but I drink a glass of water with it and it serves the purpose. If I'm busy it holds me over till the next meal, if I'm bored I tend to eat another snack within two hours. At least it doesn't taste bad!
DONNA V.
I have used this product as both a snack and a meal replacement. The texture and balance of sweet and salty really satisfy those cravings, and the bars ward off hunger pangs for 3-4 hours. I really like the taste, and there is no unpleasant aftertaste. This has become one of my favorite Slim Fast meal replacement bars. I can't think of anything negative to say about it.....
Julie m.
Overly sweet and chemical tasting. The texture is overly soft. Stick with Lara or Cliff bars.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
These are a decent nutrition bar. I have found that these do not keep me full for very long. Quest bars definitely keep me fuller longer when compared to Slimfast bars. These are tasty and are carried at most places, so when I run out of my Quest bars I will reach for these instead. They also satisfy my sweet tooth which is an added bonus.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These don't taste that much like cookie dough, but they have the consistency. I still really like them and they sustain you for long hours. Would recommend for workout or meal replacement.
Justine M.
Brighton, MA
Found these on sale at duane reade for $2.24 for a box of 5! i tried out my first box and they’re pretty tasty, chocolatey, and filling. so i went ahead and purchased two more boxes!

i don't really follow the 3-2-1 slimfast diet plan but i eat these everyday mon-friday as breakfast replacement bars with a cup of tea or glass of water. the only thing i don’t like is the chocolate can melt in your hands so it can get a bit messy and i wish the consistency was more like a granola bar (the consistency of these is like a rice krispie). but overall they get my thumbs up! also they’re 200 calories a bar!
crystal j.
Jessica M.
Belle, MO
Whats the best flavor?
Kirsty F.
Columbus, IN
How is the taste of this product?